• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Relocation Calculator

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I found a relocation calculator. I don't know how accurate it really is, but it seems to give reasonable results.

Moving from Altus, Oklahoma to New York, New York (at $60,000):

The cost of living in New York, NY is 178.4% higher than in Altus, OK. Therefore, you would have to earn a salary of $167,053 to maintain your current standard of living.

Employers in New York, NY typically pay 38.4% more than employers in Altus, OK. Therefore, if you take the same type of job in the same type of company in New York, NY you are likely to earn $83,055.

chartef1.jpg

The cost of living in New York, NY is 168.1% higher than in Davenport, IA. Therefore, you would have to earn a salary of $93,850 to maintain your current standard of living.

Employers in New York, NY typically pay 22.1% more than employers in Davenport, IA. Therefore, if you take the same type of job in the same type of company in New York, NY you are likely to earn $42,725.

Holy shit.

It won't cost a thing for me to relocate my foot in your ass!

Back