• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What is the protocol for blind dates

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A girl that hangs out over at my brother's house saw my picture on his computer and said I was cute, so my brother set me up with her. I have only been on one other blind date and it was very awkward. But, I have been talked into it once again, and I need some pointers so this one doesn't end up like the last one.

First off, what is the appropriate greeting for a blind date? Do I shake her hand? Do I go for a casual hug and pat on the back?

I hate small talk, but I also don't want to come across like a total geek. I will save the deep discussions for later if things work out. So what is a good way to break the ice? What is appropriate to talk about. I don't want to seem boring.

Should I start flirting right away? I usually try to notice something unusual about her clothing or jewelry then ask a question about it. I have to keep my focus and make an active stand to not be too nice, which I have a habit to do. I trick my buddy taught me was to trick the girl into talking about herself, then when the girl says something that sounds like bragging, bust her on it. This is all done playfully, but I have had success with it. It has also backfired on me before.

Any tips and suggestions are appreciated.

Start by discussing the horrific slaughter of innocent animals. :D

Most of the answers to your questions can only be know at game time. But you can start by making the blind date special by bringing her a small gift. A couple of flowers, a quality boxed chocolate, or something like that. Nothing to expensive, just something classy. I guarantee that this will make a great first impression.

The greeting should just be a simple "Hello, pleased to meet you". You don't want to try hugging her upfront. As a mater of fact, don't come with 18 inches of her until comes to within 18 inches of you. Trust me, there's a reason for this.

Don't start by flirting right off. She'll be expecting that. Wait for her to start the flirting. For the love of God, don't do the "busting her on it" stuff. :no:

As for what to talk about, talk about what you have in common: your brother.

Pay close attention to her. She cue you on how she feels about you. But you'll only get the messages if you pay attention.

yeah...body language..body language..body language.
totally good advice..dont go near her..just go out and have some fun..ice skating..go-carts...whatever.
make sure..i think..your sense of humour is on form...
and above all..best of luck.

Everything is a sale. You control the conversation by asking questions, people love to talk about themselves.. so just ask her questions and feed off the answers(asking more indepth q's). But just be yourself, if she doesnt like who you really are up front, then she wont later on.

Show her your pierced nipples and then ask to see hers.

If she doesn't smack you, then you are on your way to a good date

:thumb:

hah Im jk of course, but for me, I have had the best of luck not thinking too hard about things that can make me nervous, try and play off of her vibe, because girls, as similar as they all seem, can be very different...

I am personally pretty shy and quiet and live a damn boring life, so I dont have any conversation tips, I usually end up saying something stupid that some way in hell ends up working hahah...I just try to stay myself, just like I am with my friends, because I dont want to have to put on an act everytime I see the girl, so why not just be yourself right off the bat?

I try to take my mind a little off the date a bit, again to keep my nerves under wraps...

I had one and it was a nightmare.

Best advice I can give you is to just be yourself and try to show a good time and have fun.

If all else fails, get a hooker...they are cheaper.

Is this a true solo blind date or is more of a group thing?

Is this a true solo blind date or is more of a group thing?

I'm flying solo. I don't even know what she looks like which isn't fair, because she knows what I look like. She could be a hog, I don't know. Luckily, my brother seems to have beautiful bitches partying at is house all of the time.

I'm flying solo. I don't even know what she looks like which isn't fair, because she knows what I look like. She could be a hog, I don't know. Luckily, my brother seems to have beautiful bitches partying at is house all of the time.

Wow, that's a tough one then. I've never been on a true blind date, I've always had at the least a buddy and his girlfriend. Do you have a destination yet?

Wow, that's a tough one then. I've never been on a true blind date, I've always had at the least a buddy and his girlfriend. Do you have a destination yet?

Cheesy horror movies are always good. I was thinking about seeing halloween.

IML Gear Cream!
Cheesy horror movies are always good. I was thinking about seeing halloween.

I defintely agree with some of the things mentioned above, especially what DOMS said about talking about your brother. You can figure in a round about way what kind of person she is and what her motives are just by finding out how she met him, plus it gives you a basis of conversation because like DOMS said, it's what you two have in common.

The movie could be good too, but I would defintely have some sit down time before the movie, perhaps get some input from her on the choice, but defintely suggest Halloween. If she's 100% up for it you know she's cool right off the bat. Who knows, maybe all of this won't even matter and she's just down to "bump n' grind".

Bottom line is she already thinks you're cute, so really like everyone else says, just be yourself and you should be fine.

I wouldnt go to a movie.. do something fun, where you can talk. Like a sporting event(college football, baseball etc). Or something where your active, like swimming/bbq or whatever.

How did it go?

I wouldnt go to a movie.. do something fun, where you can talk. Like a sporting event(college football, baseball etc). Or something where your active, like swimming/bbq or whatever.
Dude. You wouldn't take take a blind person on a date to the movies anyway. Sporting events? How is a blind person going to enjoy a football game?

Where else could you take a person who is blind on a date :thinking: . Now going skiing would be fun as hell ... water skiing that is. With snow skiing you'd have to somehow put the dog in front and I just don't see how that could work out. Horseshoes could be exciting. Bowling with a blind date would be a riot.

How did it go?

Hasn't happened yet. I had to cancel, because I was too sick to go. I got hammered after my family reunion sitting around drinking and shooting the shit with me cousins that I haven't seen in a long time. I'm shooting for next Saturday. I'll let you know how it goes.

The only reason it would be awkward is if you felt awkward.

The best advice I could give is ask questions, ask questions, ask questions

bitches loveeee to talk about themselves

Hasn't happened yet. I had to cancel, because I was too sick to go. I got hammered after my family reunion sitting around drinking and shooting the shit with me cousins that I haven't seen in a long time. I'm shooting for next Saturday. I'll let you know how it goes.

cool

IML Gear Cream!
remember you already know she is interested and finds you attractive. dont go to a movie. spending 20 bucks to sit next to a girl, not talk to her and not know if you want to take her out again at the end of the date sucks. do what ever you would do to find out if this is the type of girl you would be interested in spending future time with.

Back