• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Single dose of Test E - and oestrogen control

redflash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For reasons beyond my control I have had to take a pause in my cycle after just one shot of 500mg Test E. I was due second shot on Sat 8th Sept but will not be able to do this until Fri 14th Sept. I have also had to cut out, after first few days, the 40mg anavar per day I was taking to counteract the collagen synthesis reduction which comes with Test i.e. to protect my tendons.

I thought you guys might be interested in what happens after just one shot, as it isn???t something most of us would experiment with on purpose. And I have a question.

There is an obvious hardening of muscles even after first few days, which feels just great, but what has surprised me is the water retention. From day 3 when my weight started to rise I have taken 0.25mg per day of Arimidex from ???a well-known source??? so the chances of it not being the real deal is remote. I have maintained caloric intake while increasing the intensity of my workouts so I know none of the extra weight is fat.

Ten days on from that first shot I am seven pounds heavier and my blood pressure is slightly up. Now it would be nice to think that at least a pound of that is pure muscle but that still leaves five or six pounds of water. From just one shot of 500mg Test E and with 0.25mg per day of Arim which should be controlling oestrogen nicely.

The Arim is 1mg/ml and I reckon 15 drops is 0.25ml and therefore 0.25mg, equivalent to a quarter tab (I've now confirmed this by putting 15 drops into a syringe barrel and it hits the .25ml mark).

I???m surprised this isn???t doing a better job of controlling the water. Given the warnings about the benefits of oestrogen (like positive impact on growth hormone) and not accidentally slipping from oestrogen control to oestrogen elimination, I???m not keen on raising the dose, but I didn???t think I???d be even considering this so early in my cycle.

Have I got my Arim dose right or should I up it to 0.5mg?

Am I missing something here? Does Test exert any direct effect on water retention rather than solely through conversion to oestrogen as I thought?

Cycle resumes Thu and I am really looking forward to that. I'd like to be sure I can control water as the circulating test goes up).

Estrogen control - 0.25mg LiquiDex - is it enough?

Ten days after first 500mg Test E shot: seven pounds heavier, no change to diet... is 0.25mg Arim enough?

I???m surprised 0.25mg Arim (0.25ml LiquiDex) isn???t doing a better job of controlling the water. Given the benefits of estrogen (like positive impact on growth hormone) , I???m not keen on raising the dose, but I didn???t think I???d be even considering this so early in my cycle.

Have I got my Arim dose right or should I up it to 0.5mg?

Your arimidex dose is fine. Some people bloat on long ester test, even if estrogen is under control. You've used Test E before, right?

Maybe try running Aromasin + Arimidex... although that would destroy estrogen. But it's either the bloat or low estrogen, your choice.

Sorted...

Cheers, guys, but it now seems to be sorted. I thought I had taken account of the half-life but it may just have needed time to build - like the Test.

I have used Test E before but at 375mg/week with 400mg/week of EQ on top (to be honest, I was scared of both the adrogenic and aromatising aspects of test). But I have also been getting increasingly nervous about the clotting effects of EQ so decided to go straight Test E at 500mg/week on this cycle, with 40mg/day Anavar for the collagen. EQ aromatises at around a quarter of the rate of straight Test, I believe, so I calculated that the amount of estrogen floating around in my body would be about the same as my last Test/EQ cycle anyway, and I think that's how it's turning out.

And I'm happy. I do get occasional spells of getting warm and going red in the face (basically a hot flush, usually lasting less than an hour, which I can't find a pattern to), and the weight can go up and down by a few pounds in a couple of days, but it basically seems to be a stable cycle.

And of course you have to stick yourself less often! There aren't many compounds out there at 250mg/ml so this is another reason to recommend Test E as a base compound. I wish I'd listened to this advice earlier, but I guess we all find our own path.

Loving it, by the way...

Flash

Back