• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

first impressions

PreMier

happy sumo
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i ordered from taylorsnutrition about a week-2 ago. i had an issue which was resolved very quickly, and when i called/emailed i got a response in a VERY timely manner.

what happens i buy most everything online, and know my cc # by heart.. well, i got a new card the other day and when I ordered i gave them the wrong date, so naturally it was declined haha.

well i called, talked to someone there at the store, and got it shipped out the next day.

all in all it was a good experience for myself, because the last time i had an issue/question for bulk, i never heard a word from them. so i definately plan to do more business with them in the future

i ordered from taylorsnutrition about a week-2 ago. i had an issue which was resolved very quickly, and when i called/emailed i got a response in a VERY timely manner.

what happens i buy most everything online, and know my cc # by heart.. well, i got a new card the other day and when I ordered i gave them the wrong date, so naturally it was declined haha.

well i called, talked to someone there at the store, and got it shipped out the next day.

all in all it was a good experience for myself, because the last time i had an issue/question for bulk, i never heard a word from them. so i definately plan to do more business with them in the future

Thanks for the props and glad it went smooth for ya. John

is muscle milk still on sale?

Back