• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cute Loops

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ya no i never seem to know how to get along with folks, and to be honest if i know someone in a position of authority, or in a position of managing, i feel the need to push it, to break soneones chops, it has nothing to do with the amount of respect i feel, as in this case, though in others i may feel different as in fuck em.. really.. just fuck em if they cant take a joke, and the world to me is just that, i look at the world and peeple are constantly rewarded for bad behaviour, even a meglomaniac idiot can be president, and every trip to msnbc in the morning reinforces my feeling that this is a sick fucking culture we live in run by sick fucking peeple

drugs are outta the picture now, thats good, my appetite is returning to normal, thats good, my memory is sharp again, thats good, and no... i never had a problem with alcohol, 3 beers a day is the max and thats just a temp thing while i sit around here, studying, job hunting, ripping PCs apart... whatever, it feels good to say fuck the world sit in this room and shut it all out

Life needs a break from me, and i need a break from just about everything, being away from peeple has actually put me in good mood lately, most of you peeple are so into climbing over one another to please something that doesnt give a fuck about you in return, self, self, self.... all i wanted was to be someones friend, i studied so hard to be good at a job to impress peeple, and I get tossed away like im nothing at all, thanks for the favor, I really mean that, you promote the ball-lickers who feed you cakes of bad data that are well frosted and have pretty candles, and the guy who feeds you the tasteless truth you toss away, pathetic... youre all fucking pathetic to me

ya... i feel pretty damned good, I havent even had a beer yet, but if Im quick i can cell phone my wife whos at the store right now, gotta go.........

oh ya and another thing (ya.... yoo knew that didnt ya)... noone said my guinea pigs were cute, well they are.. you know it-I know it, and fuck you for not appreciating them and saying so

and something else while im being an arrogant bitchy asshole, im gonna write a fucking email to the author of this fucking book, i noticed several mistakes just in the first ~100 pages, for instance... the later class of original Pentiums that included MMX ran at a max backside speed of 233MHz, not 200, dont you have any proof readers for this shit, how the fuck you gonna help get me this damned cert if ur feeding me bad data, probably got some some half-assed ball-licker working for ya

ya know... B.T.O. did a cover of "The Letter", also done by The Boxtops, Joe Cocker, etc. I need to listen to that shit right now and have another beer, but not before I pull these blinds shut, gonna keep all you lame ass peeple outta my fucking sight

Back