• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

a gift for all you wonderful peeple

Cute Loops

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hehehe, gigglegiggle

<boink mic>

happy birthday to you

happy birth.. day..

..to you

spit from the earth, ur just shit in the dirt mr. president

happy birthday..

..to you

<blows kiss>

hehehe gigglegiggle, thank you

[god my arm pits stink, i need a pill, get me the fuck outta here]

oh how i love being here with all of you tonight, yes, yes, and now.. heres a little bone.. just for you <points at you>

give me the meat beat big boyz, gigglegiggle

you can do the trick, but you aint got the stick

ball licker

you can jump the hoop, but ur not in the loop

ball licker

you can fetch the news, but you dont have the scoop

ball licker

ball licker, licker, licker

yes... i'll bet the man said as he patted ur head

you are the best, so much better.. than the rest

but.. did he mention?, did he mention?

youre the only mutt, begging for.. his attention

ball licker

ball licker, licker, licker....

stroke the truth masturbate

hes holds ur fate just like a collar

a gainful employ ur a made boy now, a lucrative color

only a shade away from the distain that he feels for you

so kneel

ball licker

kneel

driven to excellence, given sustenance, a biscuit, a tid-bit

so kneel

kneel

ball licker, licker, licker, licker, licker, lick..

ur on call

ur on call

ur on call

ball licker

ball licker, licker, licker, lick

yes.... do ur trick

a couple more rubs and that one will be ready for the box

have ya ever woke up in the morning with a beat in ur head?, another slice of meat for the grinder, the simplest cuts can be the one click thats needed

'ur on call', perfect blend of mutt and corporate there

not as good as this coffee though, mcdonalds.... hmmm.... imagine that

ide like to thank dave for inspiring ball licker, its amazing to me what some animals will cc while panting at upper levels, looking for a biscuit, pathetic, fucking pathetic

jump the rope boy ur a blue ribbon winner
hope you enjoy.. all those cold dinners
ball licker

ya whatever, i'll get as stoopid as i want here

for me, life is an observation producing inspiration leading to artistic stoopidity, and what good is intelligence, what good is creativity, if it is entwined with common sense?, the notion of common, the concept of safety within commonality, should be ripped apart, devoured, and shat out wherever it is found.

i like ball licker, my latest precious, and i have dave at that 2-bit outfit i worked for earlier this year to thank for it, heres a slight story about an observation made upon dave the ball licker...

a once upon a time

i was an IT pee-on manning the spam que, playing spam cop

i checked the que every hour or so, dooing my duty

when all of a sudden

i recieved an email from ball licker..

..and the entire tech support department along with the system administration group were cc'ed in as well, about 20-25 people total

it said..

"hey brad, ur not checking the network abuse que, you need to stay on top of the abuse que, thank you dave"

the kicker was..

..ball licker only sat 15 feet away from me..

..but why simply walk 15 feet when you can lick the balls of two entire departments all in one swipe?

it was a classic example of ball licking behaviour

what happened was sysadmin had a new guy who sent the network abuse workflow to the wrong que, therefore i never saw it

my supervisor, when he read the email and got his balls licked, got tickled and kinda laughed too fucking ignorant to consider the fact that ball licker was making him look bad as well

dave the ball licker was eventually rewarded for all his ball licking with a biscuit which consisted of a laptop and a pager, and his in-office hours were knocked down from 40 to 20 hours, his reward for ball licking was a collar that interrupts his dinner, his football, his weekends, his masturbations, and his sleep, and the first 20 hours is all straight time. I remember ball licker saying that in the first month he only got 6 hours of overtime pay, I also remember thinking to myself how pathetic ball licker was.

personally, i dont want the pat, at 5 pm im outta the cage, so dont call me, i dont wanna know, i got more important stoopid things to do than put another layer of frosting on ur cake you fat pigbastardcow. Call ball licker

Back