• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm out in Missouri...

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
for the tour of Missouri. Stage one was Kansas City. Stage 2 Clinton to Springfiled. Stage 3 was a time trial in Branson. Awesome little city Branson is. Like a small Vegas minus the gambling, booze and hookers. Stage 4 we completed today and that was Lebanon to Columbia. Stage 5, tomorrow, is Jefferson City to St. Charles and Stage 6 is another time trial in St. Louis. Then we are finished. I drove out here from Philly. 1150 miles in a 20' ryder truck that is governed at 65mph. Sucks. O well I got paid to see almost half the country. The midwest is nice. If I were to retire I would choose this over Florida. The weather is great. Not over populated. I'm sure St. Louis will be, 2.6 million. I've been on the road since August 25th. I'm should get home from this next Tuesday. Then I'm home for 4 days and then off to Montreal on the 24th for the Presidents Cup. Looking forward to that one. Never been to Canada. Maybe I will bang Dontstop then buy Iain a beer.

I'm still upset about the Eagles.

Doublebase is on tour. :clapping:

chrisfarley-images_6.gif

Last edited:
for the tour of Missouri. Stage one was Kansas City. Stage 2 Clinton to Springfiled. Stage 3 was a time trial in Branson. Awesome little city Branson is. Like a small Vegas minus the gambling, booze and hookers. Stage 4 we completed today and that was Lebanon to Columbia. Stage 5, tomorrow, is Jefferson City to St. Charles and Stage 6 is another time trial in St. Louis. Then we are finished. I drove out here from Philly. 1150 miles in a 20' ryder truck that is governed at 65mph. Sucks. O well I got paid to see almost half the country. The midwest is nice. If I were to retire I would choose this over Florida. The weather is great. Not over populated. I'm sure St. Louis will be, 2.6 million. I've been on the road since August 25th. I'm should get home from this next Tuesday. Then I'm home for 4 days and then off to Montreal on the 24th for the Presidents Cup. Looking forward to that one. Never been to Canada. Maybe I will bang Dontstop then buy Iain a beer.

I'm still upset about the Eagles.
Lake of the Ozarks is one of the most beautiful places in America, I loved hiking in the State Parks around St.Francois County, Elephant Rocks is so awesome especially when you consider that that area is whats left of 1 billion year old mountains, all across the show me state you'll find tales of the dawn of time coming from the land. There also rich history of Native Americans and even Civil War battle fields. I've always been proud that I was born in the "good earth"...

My wife and I have a timeshare in Branson. Great place.

You only think the midwest is that nice because you don't live here. Trust me, the weather is only this nice for short periods between freezing cold and brutal heat and humidity.

Still, glad you like it!

Back