• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deca & Dbol

BiggT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im gonna start a deca and dbol cycle. i think im gonna do 400-500mg per week of deca. how many mgs should i take of dbol. also how should i interval the doses?

dude, you are aged 19 and have 6 months lifting? if that is the case you have no need to consider AAS, your so young, probably none of your hormanal functions have begun to fade, and 6 months is not alot of experience.
Other guys are going to say something pretty similar to this, hope it helps ...good luck

Last edited:
Brotha,at 19 you have way more natural gains left.You should not even be thinking of cycling yet.

Get your diet and training in order and stick with that for at least another 5yrs and then you can consider it after you have done as much research as you can.Obviously you are not knowledgeable enough to even think of starting.

Not trying to flame you brotha,just give you the best advice on things.

ugh, i guess i need to fix my signature cuz everyone gives me shit for it.

the 6months(now7) of lifting is how long i have been lifting for mass and gains. total experience is around 2ish years.

now will u help?

yeah it helps alot, but if your still aged 19 gear is still something you dont need yet, i wish i was still 19, am 29, and i can tell you my body doesnt respond the way it used to, im sure it could be worse...but trust me you really dont need AAS to have awesome, excellent results at 19.

Dude at 19 family and friends even asked if I was on steroids....if you lift and diet you are able to make huge gains at that age. Matter fact some of my old powerlifting teammates that had not seen me in like a year did not believe I was all natural. And I was...

If you eat right and lift correctly you will grow like a weed at 19. You just have to do one thing, keep it consistant.

ok i lied, im 30, now help me with the doses plz

eff it... im going to give you my opinion if your 30, with 2 years behind you in the gym...
OK, so IMO, depending on what you get your hands on, something like 25- 30 mg/ day should be very sufficient, IMO. Space it into 3 doses over the course of the day if you can...like i said depending on what you get, that is to say how many mg/tablet, if you have a real low dose tab you can do it more spaced out over more tablets to equal the desired dose.
I kinda think you should lower the deca dose to 300-400 mg and you should be running testosterone... do you have a PCT plan in place? where are you as far as preparedness?
hope this is more what you were looking for...

i took 20mgs of dbol a day for about 2 weeks and now im getting hit witha random drug test at some random date for sports. Do you think i will pass this test? i haven 't taken the dbol for 2 days already ive heard its close to 5 weeks to clean it from my system ive also heard 20 mgs isn't that much to make a big impact on it. Is there anythign i can take to help get rid of it. And what should i be taking after my dbol as in like a test booster or is that even neccessary? thanks

IML Gear Cream!
eff it... im going to give you my opinion if your 30, with 2 years behind you in the gym...
OK, so IMO, depending on what you get your hands on, something like 25- 30 mg/ day should be very sufficient, IMO. Space it into 3 doses over the course of the day if you can...like i said depending on what you get, that is to say how many mg/tablet, if you have a real low dose tab you can do it more spaced out over more tablets to equal the desired dose.
I kinda think you should lower the deca dose to 300-400 mg and you should be running testosterone... do you have a PCT plan in place? where are you as far as preparedness?
hope this is more what you were looking for...

so take 25-30mg tabs 3 times a day? and is that for deca or dbol?

dude, maybe if u didnt act like a dumbass and just told me the doses like i asked in the first place this thread would have been over with a long time ago. fu**** retard 27year old talking me down when i am probably twice your size and strength. give me a straight up answer next time instead of feeding your ego by acting like you know everything cuz u r older than me. annoying.

dude, maybe if u didnt act like a dumbass and just told me the doses like i asked in the first place this thread would have been over with a long time ago. fu**** retard 27year old talking me down when i am probably twice your size and strength. give me a straight up answer next time instead of feeding your ego by acting like you know everything cuz u r older than me. annoying.

people have given you doses, so you must be blind. Before you spend any more money on steroids go to lenscrafters you lame.

dude, doses are as follows= d-bol 25-30 mgs/ day , deca=300-400mg/wk and you need to run some kind of testosterone as well... Question: is this ur first cycle?!?!?

dude, doses are as follows= d-bol 25-30 mgs/ day , deca=300-400mg/wk and you need to run some kind of testosterone as well... Question: is this ur first cycle?!?!?

thank you! thats the answer i wanted in the first place. and yes its gonna be my first cycle but ive decided to go down another path.

what path?!?!? thats a pretty heavy dosage of anabolics for a first cycle... my advice would be running a long acting test (such as cypionate or enthanate) with the d-bol instead of the deca since it's ur first cycle. Test is Best!! just my two cents though.

LOL. Like a friggin soap opera...

step away for 2 years and pick right up where things left off.

LOL. Like a friggin soap opera...

step away for 2 years and pick right up where things left off.

there is always a never ending supply of dumbasses

IML Gear Cream!
someone posts a cycle that they want to do, and its one that wouldnt even make sense.. they dont even know dosage. they dont even know that deca doesnt come in tabs(see post 11). oh and lets not forget they are 19, or wait.. was it 30? so not only are they a dipshit, they are also a liar.. and im the dumbass. right.. :laugh:

someone posts a cycle that they want to do, and its one that wouldnt even make sense.. they dont even know dosage. they dont even know that deca doesnt come in tabs(see post 11). oh and lets not forget they are 19, or wait.. was it 30? so not only are they a dipshit, they are also a liar.. and im the dumbass. right.. :laugh:

lmao

ya you are actually because i never said it comes in tabs. and im a dipshit because i wanted to know dose amounts? and how does deca and dbol not make sense? and i said i was 30 so you retards would stop giving me shit about "i have so much more natural gains ahead of me before i use steroids". and dont talk to me about not knowing shit because i am BIGGER than you.

and you are just mad because you are 27 and cant bench your own body weight. not to mention you are immature. :clapping:

Are you sure you aren't 12 instead of 19?

Are you sure you aren't 12 instead of 19?

Trojanman: "The name says it all..... Bigg T....as in Bigg Tard"

you think that is mature?

no need to reply back. asshole

and dont talk to me about not knowing shit because i am BIGGER than you.

yea, well my dad can beat your dad up

and you are just mad because you are 27 and cant bench your own body weight. not to mention you are immature. :clapping:

You are the 19 year old kid that can't wait to fuck up their hormones and not gain shit because they haven't a clue what they are doing. Go ahead and do your lame cycle of what you don't know shit about and see where it takes you. :loser:

You would be the last person on this board I would prove my lifting ability to....with exception of MAYBE....just maybe KEFE. :roflmao:

Back