• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nudity in the locker room.

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Wigs Weekly!

Nudity Trounces Modesty in Men's Locker Room

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you're an aficionado of the nude male form and all its absurdly wondrous variations, there is no better place for your viewing enjoyment than the YMCA Men's locker room in Athensville, PA where bare-ass nakedness reigns supreme. Putting on clothes after a refreshing shower is not a speedy and rushed-through process for the majority of these gregarious gym guys of all ages who swim, work out and socialize at the Y. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In fact, these slow dressers prefer to march about the industrial carpeted floors au naturel, allowing their various flapping folds of flesh to swing freely and hang about as they chat to one another about sports, work and other sundry conversations. Distended, rotund paunches and hirsute, hunched backs dripping with sweat mingle with finely tuned, athletic torsos and ripped delts in grand convivial fashion.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The New Guard Prevails[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shy, modest and no-nonsense types once ruled the deodorant-tinged environs, quickly taking off and putting on their gym clothes in glaringly rude silence. Nary a word was uttered between these antisocial, apparel-loving men as they donned their clothes as if they were in some strange clothes-putting-on contest. But times have changed. Men who are comfortable with their bodies???and more importantly, comfortable staring at another fellow's man-breasts or pendulous scrotum as they talk about mortgage rates???now have the freedom to high five, back slap and trade good-natured quips without being weighed down by the oppressive confines of clothing. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Now it's perfectly acceptable to walk straight out of the shower to your locker, stop and chat to a couple of friends for a spell, walk over to the sink area to shave and then proceed to the bathroom stalls for a leisurely number-two without once thinking of grabbing a towel to cover up. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"After a good workout you need to air out your bits and pieces for a while before you put on your clothes," said Thomas Sciarapini, a large bear of a man who just completed an entire issue of US Weekly as he slowly jogged on a treadmill for his usual 25-minute workout. "If ya put your clothes on too soon after your shower and you're still wet, mold or something can build up in those hard to reach places and ya don't want that. Yuck!" [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sciarapini continued as he arose from sitting on one of the numerous old wooden benches that have seen and felt their fair share of bare, moist buttocks. "It's better to just walk around and let nature handle the drying process. 20 to 30 minutes should do the trick." [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]By the looks of the unabashed nudity pervading the locker room during any a normal weeknight, many agree with Sciarapini's corporeal-based scientific reasoning. Still, there are a few members of the old guard who won't give in. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I just like to get in and get out without much, if any, conversation,??? said long-time Y member Charles Ryan. ???But it's really difficult getting dressed without some nude guy standing in front of you yapping up a storm, talking about the Eagles or worse, asking you if a mole on his thigh might be skin cancer. It always feels like a bad scene from Oz might break out at any moment." [/FONT]
[/FONT]

so thats what i have to look forward to as i get older. GREAT!!!!!

It's fun to stay at the '/ /\/\ [ /-\

I love being nude in the privacy of my own home, but out of respect, I don't walk around the locker room naked, but all the old fucks do. WTF!

Its like the older and uglier you get, the more you want to show everybody.

"Please sir, put on a towel, your ass cheeks are hanging down to the back of your knees, and I am going to throw up!"

Min0, my only question is - Where do I sign?

I can hear the village people in the background

"...They have everything for you men to enjoy,
You can hang out with all the boys ... " - if only they knew how true this would be! :daydream:

:roflmao:

Want to know how many people dont take gym seriously?
Shut down the locker rooms for a week.

The ones that suddenly dont show for a week
are the bathroom rats that need to be kicked out...

And whats up with the ''shaving'' in the hot tub???

ban these people please gym owners

I dont wander around naked, but i don't purposefully get dressed strategically to cover up anything below neckline.

I get dressed an undressed at the same casual speed i do at home :shrug: i aint rushing.

I dont wander around naked, but i don't purposefully get dressed strategically to cover up anything below neckline.

I get dressed an undressed at the same casual speed i do at home :shrug: i aint rushing.

So do I. I just don't walk around naked, look at myself in the mirror naked and have conversations with other naked men.

IML Gear Cream!
sounds like my local Elks club locker room. Everyone, and I mean everyone spends more time naked than clothed. I thought it was really creepy at first and I'd just leave as soon as I was done working out there, but now I just sit around with them and drink beer in the steamroom. Now proceed with the gay jokes...

Back