• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bruce Lee...the greatest of them all...

This one bothered me .. but this one made me chuckle. <--- Animal vid's

supposedly it would disrupt nature if the photographer stepped in and rescued that bird. when will the dipshits realize the DUH, we are part of nature and it is in our nature to defend helpless animals sometimes. :yell: if you adhere to the photographer's asinine theory you'd have to just film a sex crime, murder etc and say it would disrupt nature to intervene in the natural patterns of violence and survival of the fittest. :bulb::rolleyes: if man were smart we'd know we were retarded.

if man were smart we'd know we were retarded.
:roflmao:

But seriously, what was the photographer supposed to do? Jump in and "rescue" the chick and raise it in an environment where it would either die, or become completely dependent on human care? I doubt that animal would ever be able to be released into the wild and fend for itself without the teachings of its mother. And after viewing this behavior, I doubt another adult booby would want to take care of this chick.

Keep in mind that the mother bird sat and watched the chick die. I've never heard of a sane human mother that would watch her child be murdered or raped yet do nothing.

The narrator also said that all Boobies do this, so this is not an exceptional case. This is just a regular part of that kind of animal's reproduction.

So, why is it our responsibility to rescue this chick? And how does it make any sense to compare this to a murder or sex crime between humans?:confused:

And Little Wing, I really respect that you care so much for animals in need, so this isn't an attack. I just think that's taking it a bit over the edge....

Yeah but he shouldn't be interfering with nature by saving that gazelle from the cheetah....

hmmm, i assumed he was just competing for food. :thinking:

And Little Wing, I really respect that you care so much for animals in need, so this isn't an attack. I just think that's taking it a bit over the edge....

it's not our responsibility. i'm saying it would be natural for many humans to try to care for a weak or abandoned member of another species as well as our own. it's ONE bird and a lot of people i know would at least try to help. i think it's stupid to completely remove ourselves from the scenario as if we have no part in the "natural" world. man is an emotional animal, at least some of us are, and how we react to the suffering of an animal when confronted with the choice to help or not is a part of nature.

if me and my kids saw an abandoned bird, we'd bring it home and do our best to give it a good life. no we aren't a mother bird and we can't teach it to be a wild bird but it still would have a better fate than certain death.

it looked like she pressed a button on her ass n swoosh. nice recovery but ewwwwww. maybe he asked if she'd seen tubgirl.

Back