• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Original Photographs From The Civil War

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Original Civil War photographs

Adjusting the ropes for hanging the Lincoln assassination conspirators at the Washington Arsenal. In this photo I cropped in tight so you can actually see the faces of the conspirators as the ropes are being place around their necks, just moments before their execution.

An explosion inside of Fort Sumter. It is interesting to note that this was the first time in history that an explosion was captured by a camera.

interesting site. :nerd:

thanks for the link...the civil war fascinates me for some reason

pow-1c.jpg

One of the "fortunate" soldiers that survived the horrors at the Andersonville Prison Camp

wtf?

yeah, that's crazy.
it's weird looking at those pictures of all the dead bodies

It's trippy to see pictures of people that just died ... 140 years ago.

Yeah thanks for link Little Wing. Horrific, but fascinating.

The Civil War started 100 years before I was born and every time I see this site it seems like 100 years is just a small step in time. I can never just look at these pics and go I'm stuck here for a while like there are all these windows through which you get to cheat time.

IML Gear Cream!
The Civil War started 100 years before I was born and every time I see this site it seems like 100 years is just a small step in time. I can never just look at these pics and go I'm stuck here for a while like there are all these windows through which you get to cheat time.

:wtf:

I think the civil war is fascinating

Lincoln Assassination Convicted Conspirators Hanging

Mary Surratt, 42,(Mary was born to Archibald Jenkins and Elizabeth Anne in southern Maryland)

the first woman to be hanged by the U.S. Government, is the body hanging at the left. Virtually everyone expected her sentence to be commuted by President Andrew Johnson, but it was not. From the left, after Mary Surratt, hang the bodies of

Lewis Paine, (
Lewis Powell, aka Paine, was born in Randolph County, Alabama)

David Herold, (
Herold was born in Maryland)

and George Atzerodt.

Atzerodt (immigrated from Germany in 1843 when he was 8 years old....)

Last edited:
Back