• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

newbie needing advice

cogv6

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi im not new to bodybuilding but only being doing it properly with the right foods and daily intake of protein for about a year seen some reasionable imrpovement but nothing dramatic, no matter how hard i try to go for the heavier weights , and ive read up allot on steroids and wanted to take something safe and easy to begin with but unfortunatly i have a condition called ulcerative collitis wich means that anything going through the bowel that might upset it will give me bad pians and diarrohea so the tablet form is out , (parabol) by the way and was just wondering if any of you would recomend anything either steriod or non steriod to try ive just hit thirty and im only taking a very cheap creatine and whey protien suplement so be gentle im only new oh and youve probably guessed i cant spell iether ;)

give us some stats and that will help us figure something out for you

i used to go to the gym 5 days a week now i go 3 days to give a rest in between not sure if thats right but it seems to work better, i eat 1to 2 cans of tuna in wraps between meals chicken and 7 egg whites along with jacket potatoes for tea a sandwhich for dinner , and have two whey protein shakes 20g each every day between food ,and thats about what i do food and suplement wise probably need to know some better routines or knowlege on gym routines aswell such as is it better for bofdybuilding to lift the heaviest weight you can find for as long as you can even if its only a couple of reps or is it better to drop the poundage and keep up reps for muscle mass:confused:
body stats dont know not very big as i was a skinny runt until i m became ill then had to take predisolone which made me a fat twat now i combine burning calories of my stomach with building everywhere else ,
if that sound sall wrong let me know but with my condition im dairy intloerant so milk which is a great source of protein with shakes is out , i have one which i mix with water

Be careful with the tuna, I don't eat much anymore because of the mercury.

Besides proper protein intake (1g per pound or more), try some creatine ethyl ester perhaps when your current creatine runs out.

would that be better than taking a reflex one stop suplement with creapure in it and protein or take both even as my curren creatin is crap and nearly run out so im ready to buy now really, would anyone recomend any testesterone boosters and i mean the ones you can buy legally not the one's that come in little ampules

Try the supplement forum for advice on legal supplements.

i wouldnt worry about the test boosters just yet. get yourself a good creatine supplement. as stated above, check the supp section for help there. please resist the strong urge to jump right into prohormones...you'll thank yourself later
looks like you are looking for some direction with your training. i suggest you go to the training forum and spend a while there. you can pick up alot of good information fast. if you can't find what you're looking for, just ask.
height:?
weight:?
approx BF%?

Back