• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

World of Ironmag- An Interactive Forum Game

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I set up an Ironmag party using the Chore Wars system, making quests like "Post a stupid picture of another user." You get experience points and gold for completing the quests in this thread. It's real easy and will be a fun way to kill some time and/or get to know some Ironmag users, or make fun of them. Either way it'll be fun. I'll add more quests as people participate more and give some ideas.

Instructions:
1. Go to Chore Wars :: Joining Fellowship of Ironmag
2. Create a Username to log in with, and a nickname (preferably your Ironmag name), and a password.
3. Pick an avatar.
4. Pick some talents that you're good at (we're not actually doing chores but whatever, just pick some things you're good at to determine your starting class)
5. Click Create a Character. You'll now be in the Ironmag group/party, and we'll all see your character.
6. Pick a quest you want to do and do them in this thread (unless stated otherwise), and then claim your quest on the Adventures page

I set up an Ironmag party using the Chore Wars system, making quests like "Post a stupid picture of another user." You get experience points and gold for completing the quests in this thread. It's real easy and will be a fun way to kill some time and/or get to know some Ironmag users, or make fun of them. Either way it'll be fun. I'll add more quests as people participate more and give some ideas.

Instructions:
1. Go to Chore Wars :: Joining Fellowship of Ironmag
2. Create a Username to log in with, and a nickname (preferably your Ironmag name), and a password.
3. Pick an avatar.
4. Pick some talents that you're good at (we're not actually doing chores but whatever, just pick some things you're good at to determine your starting class)
5. Click Create a Character. You'll now be in the Ironmag group/party, and we'll all see your character.
6. Pick a quest you want to do and do them in this thread (unless stated otherwise), and then claim your quest on the Adventures page

"If I'm close enough to a guy to pee on him, then I'm close enough to tell him 'I love you.'"
This post has been rated NWS: Not Work Safe

:callme:

yay, people signed up :bounce:

I didn't say the photoshopped pics had to be good

Back