• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PCT for Anavar-only cycle. Recommendations??

Treat it like any other AAS PCT. 7 weeks is short enough to possibly not justify HCG which I'm assuming you didn't use. I'd say use torem/fareston for 3-4 weeks, ramping down the dose every week.

What were your results like? If your hpta is shutdown and you don't start it back up quick enough you're going to lose the var gains.

Oh I haven't used it, i'm just getting info. I wouldn't start a cycle without having everything figured out and on hand.

A year ago I did some Phera-Plex and used toremifene citrate from IBE for PCT but it gave me gyno. With that being said, I'm not sure what to think about toremifene, either it didn't work for me, the stuff i bought was bunk, or PP just sucks.

Anavar is generally mild in terms of system suppression but it is also mild in terms of effect.

What are your goals? (What do you want)

And what are you trying to avoid? (What do you not want)

For most people, an Anavar-only cycle would be seen as expensive, low risk and very low return.

Its benefits are primarily that
(a) it increases strength and hardness, and
(b) it increases collagen synthesis.

The former makes it good as a pre-competition compound, and the latter makes it good at counteracting the negative effect of straight Test on tendons and ligaments.

Used on its own, most people would be disappointed, but their goals might be different.

Hope this helps.

Back