• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fuck you Red Sox

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
AMERICAN LEAGUE DIVISION SERIES TICKET OPPORTUNITY

Thank you for registering for a chance to purchase tickets for the Red Sox postseason. Unfortunately your entry was not selected for our online ALDS sale but should ALCS tickets be made available, you are automatically eligible for that random drawing. Details on any ALCS ticket sale will be announced at a later date.

AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES TICKET OPPORTUNITY

Thank you for registering for a chance to purchase tickets for the Red Sox postseason. Unfortunately your entry was not selected for our online ALCS sale. But should World Series tickets be made available, you are automatically eligible for that random drawing. Details on any World Series ticket sale will be announced at a later date.

WORLD SERIES TICKET OPPORTUNITY

Thank you for registering for a chance to purchase tickets for the Red Sox postseason. Unfortunately your entry was not selected for our online World Series sale.

I hope all ticket brokers die of pineapple in the asshole.

Is there a harder ticket in sports than Red Sox tickets? Seriously. I got these same damn e-mails for regular season ticksts.

Maple Leaf tickets :D And they suck that is the scary part.

Hmmmm....I can see Leafs tickets being hard to get.

The Diamondbacks have a few hundred they want to get rid of........

D-Backs don't sell out and their fans throw bottles on the field. They don't deserve a team. Move 'em to Vegas!

If you want to pay $500 a pop for bleacher seats, have at it.

I hope all ticket brokers die of pineapple in the asshole.
Is there a harder ticket in sports than Red Sox tickets? Seriously. I got these same damn e-mails for regular season ticksts.

Sounds like a complete waste of good pineapple. Can't you use something more useless?

Back