• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HELP!!! enlarged prostate

Raider1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been doing D-bol and testosterone for all my cycles on and off for the last 2 years.I never :finger: used any proscar or propecia(stupid) during any of my cycles. As a result My prostate has enlarged an its got so bad that it I get up about 3-4x's in the middle of the night to use the restroom.I am now on avodart and flomax to help shrink my prostate. My qustion is if i decide to use Test or dbol again with my next cycle will it be ok to use it as long as i use propecia(finasteride) with it to avoid any more prostate growth??? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

How old are you?

I will be 31 in february.I know this is sometrhing that alot of bodybuilders dont plan on happening to them.

Now is this really worth bigger biceps? I mean, really?

Next time this happens you might be beyond medicinal therapy and require surgery, or you cock will go limp. So i have to ask one more time.

Is that really worth another inch on your biceps?

Now is this really worth bigger biceps? I mean, really?

Next time this happens you might be beyond medicinal therapy and require surgery, or you cock will go limp. So i have to ask one more time.

Is that really worth another inch on your biceps?

Well said. Unless it's your bread and butter, priorities.

Yannick nailed it.

That's not good enough? Trying to get another inch or two is worth the risk of doing more damage to your prostate that'll likely lead a surgery?

What ever happened to people taking Saw Palmetto to avoid this?

I wouldn't risk it unless your body is your living in some way....I would be more concerned with cancer risk then my cock getting hard, or pissing 3-4 times a night.

Back