• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Everyone said I was racist, I was just ahead of my time.

Lol! I think there are differences in the races. All inherent value is the same, but to say there aren't tendencies of a race to have certain traits is just blind pc bullshit. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

He also said this

"In 1997, he told a British newspaper that a woman should have the right to abort her unborn child if tests could determine it would be homosexual. He later insisted he was talking about a "hypothetical" choice which could never be applied. He has also suggested a link between skin colour and sex drive, positing the theory that black people have higher libidos, and argued in favour of genetic screening and engineering on the basis that "stupidity" could one day be cured. He has claimed that beauty could be genetically manufactured, saying: "People say it would be terrible if we made all girls pretty. I think it would great."

He also said this

"In 1997, he told a British newspaper that a woman should have the right to abort her unborn child if tests could determine it would be homosexual. He later insisted he was talking about a "hypothetical" choice which could never be applied. He has also suggested a link between skin colour and sex drive, positing the theory that black people have higher libidos, and argued in favour of genetic screening and engineering on the basis that "stupidity" could one day be cured. He has claimed that beauty could be genetically manufactured, saying: "People say it would be terrible if we made all girls pretty. I think it would great."

Right, I read the article, the guy is a quack.

Right, I read the article, the guy is a quack.

whoa whoa whoa hold up for a second there. he said all women would be pretty. why are we throwing this away so quickly? lets explore this further

whoa whoa whoa hold up for a second there. he said all women would be pretty. why are we throwing this away so quickly? lets explore this further

I'm totally on board with that. While we're at it, give them the gene that causes nymphomania.

I am black, I just find this shit funny

How did you know I was black. I dont remember coming out of the internet black closet

I'm totally on board with that. While we're at it, give them the gene that causes nymphomania.

we have identified the gene for that. and we are not exploiting it? :mooh: what the hell is wrong with america these days?

Yes my great great great uncle was re-elected Sheriff of a town in Texas. When celebrating he accidentally shot his deputy and killed him. He went crazy and ran off and ended up getting a black girl knocked up. Its still in my bloodline.

supposedly one of my ancestors was hung for stealing a horse but i think my dad just made it up.

I have the whole family tree and I was always told that that was the story. There are actually several crazy stories about this guy.

Now if they could only find the gene to fix Ann Coulter :hehe:

I would fuck Ann Coulter every which way but lose.

you are so welcome to have that. i couldnt imagine getting close to that woman naked

There are an abnormally large number of African-American who fail drug tests, which leads to me to believe the test is culturally biased. ;)

There are an abnormally large number of African-American who fail drug tests, which leads to me to believe the test is culturally biased. ;)

:roflmao:

Back