• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I DEMAND SOME OF MY POSTS be DELETED

You don't demand shit. You ask nicely.

ill give you guys the links i want them deleted because they have my name or some shit in them

you posted them.

btw i saved your myspace page, and I already started posting it on gay meeting forums, claiming it was me, saying I was a "curious young flower, waiting for an experienced man to show me the 'rope'"

I demand big things from this thread.

ill give you guys the links i want them deleted because they have my name or some shit in them

Man, you are rude. You need a good ass kicking.:paddle:

Thanks for telling me you have that information in your post. I just found you name and I think I found you address on google.

Shit danny tran.: Tnjks 4 teluilng me yor hav ethat infomtion[ in your psot. I fidns yours name an d i tink i funod yo adres on da interweb

You don't demand shit. You ask nicely.

i asked biker chick nicely and she didnt do anything. how about this. ill make u a deal if you delete all of them i promise ill neever post here again

i asked biker chick nicely and she didnt do anything. how about this. ill make u a deal if you delete all of them i promise ill neever post here again

No.

IML Gear Cream!
My prediction: Another 5 page thread flaming danny!!!!

Post all the posts up and we will vote on whether they are delete worthy posts!

i say delete them. :( he's just a young misguided kid that's getting some tough love here. keep him around or we won't have a chance to straighten him out.

he sounds scared and is just trying to be taken seriously about something that is obviously important to him. life can't all be fun.

i know an adult male that is scared to have even the slightest personal information anyplace online. he was naively trusting at one point and ended up getting stalked by some crazy woman that threatened his family n shit.

you asked one moderator and then decided to start this thread?

did you ever think of asking me or using the contact us link at the bottom of the page?

were you planning on providing URL's for these posts or am I supposed to go through all of your posts and find them?

I demand this post be deleted!

Back