• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

red dots on tip of penis

dedad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i had unprotected sex last night (stupid idea i know i definitely learned my lesson now) but right after the girl left i went to the bathroom (this was literally 5 minutes after we finished doing it) and noticed about 8 small red dots at the tip of my penis, they seem painless and there's no other discomfort but its really freaking me out i asked the girl about it but offcourse all i got was "i'm clean, its prob blood, its prob irritation, and whatever"

i'm seeing a doctor monday but this really has my head f***** up and i have a very important presentation for work tonight so i'd really like to know what this could be and how serious it may be asap .. any ideas what this is?

Now that I've been helpful....

:rofl:

:roflmao:

it's not a problem until you have a discomfortable, unwanted discharge of a green nature that smells like old cheese.:thumb:

nice first post

when did us bodybuilders acquire the rep of std experts???:ipoke:

nice first post

when did us bodybuilders acquire the rep of std experts???:ipoke:

im sure with the diversity of members on this forum, std expert can be placed on the colective resume;)

i had unprotected sex last night (stupid idea i know i definitely learned my lesson now) but right after the girl left i went to the bathroom (this was literally 5 minutes after we finished doing it) and noticed about 8 small red dots at the tip of my penis, they seem painless and there's no other discomfort but its really freaking me out i asked the girl about it but offcourse all i got was "i'm clean, its prob blood, its prob irritation, and whatever"

i'm seeing a doctor monday but this really has my head f***** up and i have a very important presentation for work tonight so i'd really like to know what this could be and how serious it may be asap .. any ideas what this is?

I doubt it is anything big, however, just in case, you should get tested. I wouldn't trust anybody, no matter how much they swear they are clean.

Sounds like you should use a rubber next time.

It was probably just raw from the shagging. It can happen if you go too hard for too long. The red spots are probably just a result of your bell-end being irritated by pussy juice or being too rigourous (basically, some of its skin - which we all know is tender - has probably been worn, or rubbed off as such). If they don't die-down/heal within a day or two, get checked out.

If you got infected and are already showing signs within minutes, then you fucked a natural STD producer.

Its you prolly looking at things a bit closely with a paranoid eye. But if you feel like it might be something bad anyway, punch her in the face, then go to the doctor.

Good luck. :thumb:

If you got infected and are already showing signs within minutes, then you fucked a natural STD producer.

Its you prolly looking at things a bit closely with a paranoid eye. But if you feel like it might be something bad anyway, punch YOURSELF in the face, then go to the doctor.

Good luck. :thumb:

fixed for you.

i mean who's fault is it? take responsibility

i know :)

My nephew didn't, he took Akira's advice and now he's in jail. :yell:

IML Gear Cream!
This ones aeasy, turn chicken around. The beaks are sharp. thank you

Actally shes #3, the goat died. I miss him

probably just rough sex...or maybe your cock is sensitive to her juices...or maybe she has herpes....I am only sorta playing about the herpes...you wouldn't have it 5 minutes after you get done fucking....so what you are seeing isn't that....I would put my money on irritated cock....wrap it up next time dude...there are worse things a person can give you then herpes.

it's going to fall off.

Back