• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

new member seeking advice!

bob_az

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey there everyone - i am a new member to the site. after a very long time abusing my body (nothing seriously bad, just poor eating habits, not enough exercise, etc.) i have decided to make a change.

i just signed up with a well known high-intensity training studio in my hometown to lose weight and begin to develop muscle tone, etc. i know it's going to be a long journey but i'm looking forward to it.

i am also working with a nutritionist, and am going to be drinking protein shakes for breakfast and lunch. ive been working with him to ensure that i have enough protein (not too much) so i can start burning fat.

here's my question - very new to this so please forgive me if it's dumb. the shake consists of whey protein, egg protein, udo's essential oils, a fiber supplement, and a 'super c' supplement (and of course some strawberries and raspberries). my question is this - i work very early in the morning, so getting up even earlier and making the shake seems a little much. i want to make the shake at nighttime, keep it in the freezer (or refrigerator) and then drink it for breakfast and lunch the next day.

ive heard many things - that this is okay to do, that this isn't okay to do (you lose potency and seriously decrease the strength/effectiveness of the supplements, etc.)...so i'm confused. does anyone have a definitive (or near definitive) answer? please help!

THANK YOU!

Welcome to IM.... you'll find more information here than you know what to do with.
In regards to your question... you can make the shake the night before... however, I personally don't know the wisdom of using a shake for breakfast. I assume this is based on your nutritionist's advice, I would recommend spending some time searching the diet & nutrition forum so you can school yourself on this topic and be your own nutritionist... then you can save yourself a few bucks

Read Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle by Tom Venuto. Then fire your nutritionist! :laugh:

Seriously!

Good to meet you Bob. Welcome to IM!

Back