• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

torrents

Delusional

little guy with big hopes
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
was just wondering those of you who download torrents. what program do you use? ive been using BitLord for a pretty long time but want to try something else. what programs are out there that are better?

I've been using Azureus for a long time. It's a memory hog, but I like the fact that it centralizes all the downloading (and uploading) torrents. Plus, it has a lot of good functionality.

I've been a fan of utorrent for a few ears now because it uses very little res and is very easy to work with. Like azures it's very intuitive and works well with vista. Most torrent sites suggest utorrent for connectivity reasons.

I have used azureus and bitcomet, but only use azureus now because it is much better.

I have used bitcomit, azureus, utorrent, and bittornado, and I liked azureus most of all. I don't care if its a memory hog, because I have a dedicated torrent machine.

I have used bitcomit, azureus and utorrent. I love utorrent but I would use azureus as a second choice.

utorrent rules. you don't even need to install it and it doesn't force you to seed longer than you want to. plus you can override the connection limits.

IML Gear Cream!
I have used bitcomit, azureus, utorrent, and bittornado, and I liked azureus most of all. I don't care if its a memory hog, because I have a dedicated torrent machine.

:adore::thumbs::adore:

I did but it got fried.

I've been using Azureus for a long time. It's a memory hog, but I like the fact that it centralizes all the downloading (and uploading) torrents. Plus, it has a lot of good functionality.

DOMS recommended this to me maybe a year ago, and I've used it ever since. Very organized, pretty user friendly, and very good for customizable downloads.

I usually use isohunt or piratebay (not sure on.com,org, w/e, theyre bookmarked, too lazy to check) to download from though.

i went with utorrent and like it so far.

does anyone happen to know how to get things like: aim themes, msn themes, desktop themes (to where it changes your toolbar, start menu, buttons, etc), and firefox themes? im bored and want to pimp out my computer.

i like style xp. demonoid has stuff like that sometimes.

isnt utorrent owned or associated with copyright protecting groups.....I mean the latest version of utorrent? or a rumor or something.
Personally I like Azureus,I have been a longtme bitlord user but switched a few months ago.

Tutorial Ninjas » Blog Archive » BitTorrent Clients Gone Sour

Bram Cohen had previously been forced to sell/partner with the Major Studios/mpaa because he was being threatened with legal action. Now, Ludde, the developer of utorrent, has sold utorrent to Bram???s venture. This means that utorrent is now partiall/wholly owned by the very people you read about who are suing children and grandmothers for filesharing, and who have taken down many torrent sites over the last few years.
Ludde had supposedly been banned from doing any more work on new bittorrent updates by the terms of his deal with bram/bittorrent inc., but after we banned the utorrent beta here a month ago, he has come to our IRC chat and asked if we would accept a new stable utorrent release 1.7. this would basically be the banned 483 beta build with a new name, making it technically within our standard client rules.

I've been a fan of utorrent for a few ears now because it uses very little res and is very easy to work with. Like azures it's very intuitive and works well with vista. Most torrent sites suggest utorrent for connectivity reasons.

+1 utorrent is great.

Really easy to use, and the standalone version can fit on a floppy disk more than once and doesnt need to be installed or anything.

Great prog.

Back