• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

8 Limbed Indian Kid

goandykid

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, "The child has been hailed by some in her village in the northern state of Bihar as the reincarnation of the multi-limbed Hindu goddess of wealth, Lakshmi."

She would make the perfect wife, imagine all the multitasking she can do.

Cook, Iron, clean, jerk you, open a can a beer and make you a sandwhich all at the same time.

Just hope she doesn't get any of those functions mixed up, that could be.... dangerous.

Oh, "The child has been hailed by some in her village in the northern state of Bihar as the reincarnation of the multi-limbed Hindu goddess of wealth, Lakshmi."

shes gonna be mad spoiled shes gunna bos around her parents.

DAMN!

That girl can hold 3 bottles of Colt .45 and one blunt!

She would make the perfect wife, imagine all the multitasking she can do.

Cook, Iron, clean, jerk you, open a can a beer and make you a sandwhich all at the same time.

:daydream:

Wonder if she crawls around like a spider?

The 4 lower limbs are not functional. She has her twin's spine and her spine fused together at the tip. Basically, her twin has no head, so it is simply dead weight and a parasitic organism.

I know it's and it came out sloppy...........

.......but I had to flush it out of my system.

maniclion
Wonder if she crawls around like a spider?
"Spiderkid Spiderkid
Does what ever a spiderkid does
she he swing, from a web
No he cant hes just a kid
Look out, he is a spiderkid"

25xe6.jpg

stuff like this makes me count my blessings. i know that's corny but the most traumatic thing that happened to either of my kids at age two was Tesla having her ears pierced. one of my step daughters had surgery for clubbed feet, it required multiple surgeries and was very painful. :(

since her twins body is between her legs, does that mean she doesn't have an asshole or vagina of her own? How does that work?

I'm just thankful she was born in India where she will probably be treated with respect love....had she been born in the US she would struggle her whole life and put up with people giving her hell.

I always though that I'd be really excited when women evolved to have two vaginae.

Now that it's here...strangely...not so much...

Back