• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Christmas Gifts

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm starting my Christmas shopping this weekend. What are some good gifts you guys got that weren't really expensive. Like 30 - 60$.

The best gifts are personalized gifts. You should know enough about someone that you're going to give a gift to, to make that decision.

The best gifts are personalized gifts. You should know enough about someone that you're going to give a gift to, to make that decision.

O stop it. Would you just answer the question instead of indirectly insulting me.

I wasn't insulting you, but I can if you'd like. I was answering your question.

The less expensive the gift, the more thought that needs to go into picking it out. Consider that pretty much anyone would love to get a brand new Mustang as a gift. It's a nice, expensive, gift that doesn't require much thought (I'm assuming you wouldn't buy this for a blind person).

An inexpensive gift takes thought. Say you have a friend that has a cat that she considers part of her family. You could buy her a set of three small crystal cats and buy (and wrap) a small gift, such as a catnip filled toy, for her cat. I'm willing to bet that she like not only her gift, but also the fact that you purchased a gift for her cat.

Like I said, inexpensive gift giving takes thought. The details of which only you know.

I'm just trying to get ideas for gifts. Part of my thinking process.

I am buying weed for my friends mom.

Gonna get my best friend something for his guitar or computer, or the latest Scrubs season

And Im going to get two pairs of inflatable testicles, one for my drummer, one for my bassist, so they can feel like they have a pair!

Ah, good idea, FishOrCutBait! DoubleBase, if you know what shows your friends like, you can pick them up the first season for about $60 (on most shows).

Ah, good idea, FishOrCutBait! DoubleBase, if you know what shows your friends like, you can pick them up the first season for about $60 (on most shows).

why did you take the effort to type my name out with all the capitals?

call me eric.

And you can probably get the seasons on amazon for even cheaper (probably not much though)

and little gifts are always cute to have around!

Chicks like them especially, a thing of flowers and an emotionally loaded trinket go a loooong way

why did you take the effort to type my name out with all the capitals?

call me eric.

And you can probably get the seasons on amazon for even cheaper (probably not much though)

and little gifts are always cute to have around!

Chicks like them especially, a thing of flowers and an emotionally loaded trinket go a loooong way
He didn't type it out FishOrCutBait ... he copied and pasted it same as I just did. :)

IML Gear Cream!
Bro DOMS is waaaay right. Not just in his political orientation but on this gift thing too :D

For kids remote control cars are great but for christ sakes get a battery charger and rechargeable batteries to go with it. No toy guns that wheeet wheeet wheeet and flash lights all over the house. It will come up awol asap. Unless of course you don't especially care for the parents of the kid you're getting for in which case include a few giant sized chocolate bars for the full effect. Picture the kid all ADD'd out on chocolate running around the house with his toy gun wheeeeet wheeet wheet blam blam blam kehhhhr kehhhhr kerrrrh.

Kids are easy. Grown ups need the personal attentiveness that DOMS perfectly described.

I like the idea of getting people personalized gifts and almost everyone has a favorite TV show, so I usually go the avenue of getting them seasons box sets. If you have any Seinfeld fan friends that's a great way to line up presents for the next few years.

once i showed a friend a beautiful book i'd taken out of the local library. she gave me a copy of it that christmas. things like that say a person is paying attention. i thought it was really sweet of her and i still have the book 15 yrs later. something simple that shows thought can be very impressive. magazine subscriptions are good sometimes.

Digital Picture frames seem to be popular.

For that married cousin that you hate but still have to deal with at the family Christmas gathering. Wrap up a package and tag it from someone of the opposite gender then place it under the tree unobserved for the family gathering when everyone opens their gifts. Inside the package toss in a months supply of Vlatrex.

images

Bah Humbug! I despise Christmas.

I made donations to the Human Fund for all of you...

IML Gear Cream!
magazine subscriptions are good sometimes.
I was going to suggest the same! I've also gotten a friend a cookbook because she was saying she's always wanted to become a better cook but didn't even know how to go about it. Got a friend a bottle of Muscato D'Atsi (dessert wine) last year. Was renting a movie at Blockbusters one night with a friend who just got a new big screen tv and it happened to be the week of Christmas so I said what the hell, I'll get you a month of the movie pass (where you can rent unlimited movies two at a time for a month for $20). Also had a friend who used to always ask me what cologne I was wearing, so I got him one of those small(er) sized containers of one of the colgnes he asked about.

I know some of you might think gift cards are lame because it involves no "thought," but I love them and I think most (guys anyway) feel the same.

I think I'm gonna get my buddy a year's subscription to Playboy.

Back