• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help please on a diet.

qokaL

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I used to model back in 2004 and now i got a little chubby. I have been hitting the gym again for about 2 months and see results little by little. This is my diet to lose weight and get cut. Please input your ideas or suggestions.

Morning Breakfast : 4 Scoops of Liquid 100% Egg Whites mixed with oatmeal.

2 Hours later : Deli Sandwich Turkey, Tomato, Cucumber, Lettuce, and no CHEESE.

Around 3 hours later : A Peanut butter sandwich on 100% whole what followed by a salad with non fat dressing and grilled chicken breasts.

Later on in that day around 9-30 pm home made soup with like no fat.

Then i go work out do 30 minute eliptical cardio and then lift and when i get home low carb 26g protein shake with soy milk.

Is this a good diet to lose weight and to get cut. Please put me your replies and suggestions would really appreciate it.

What are your current Stats?

Your diet looks poor.

What are the total Cals? Macros?

wow i thought my diet was good i got it at another bodybuilding forums. Im 6 feet 179 lbs dont know whats my body fat i dont have a big gut just a little belly. I NEED A GOOD DIET i dont care what it takes i bust my ass in the gym 5 days a week mon-fri 10:30 to like 1 AM OR PAST THAT. Help me out if you can

Morning Breakfast : 4 Scoops of Liquid 100% Egg Whites mixed with oatmeal.

2 Hours later : Deli Sandwich Turkey, Tomato, Cucumber, Lettuce, and no CHEESE.

Around 3 hours later : A Peanut butter sandwich on 100% whole what followed by a salad with non fat dressing and grilled chicken breasts.

Later on in that day around 9-30 pm home made soup with like no fat.

Then i go work out do 30 minute eliptical cardio and then lift and when i get home low carb 26g protein shake with soy milk.
This is my diet thats my i asked if people can input or have some time to change it up to the best of the diet as possible. Like i said i need to lose some body fat :\

Did you even read the link that I posted?

You posted the same crap as the first time.

I didnt even see that link until now. Im sorry i will read upon that and post a diet.

Any diet works for losing body fat. You only need to eat less of it. The problem is that it must be healthy.

6-7meals daily.
Fruit and/or veg with every meal.
Complete protein with every meal.
No simple carbs.
Less bread.
Nothing starchy after meal 4.
2,000cal/day (good place to start)
Run, run, run!

Oh! And buy "Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle" by Tom Venuto. You'll need to actually read it to get anything out of it (some people don't seem to get that bit), but once you've read it you'll never start another thread like this one again!

sounds like you are on the right track.
Add some fruit and more veggies (i.e. baby carrots are quick and easy one)
Definitely cut out bread ( two slices a day max)
Lots of Water

along with your workout you describe you should back to fighting shape in no time

Good Luck.

Back