• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is this a disgusting custom, or is it just me?

I'll chime in.

I'd say that female genital mutilation is a fucking disgusting practice, which happens predominately in the Middle East and Africa if I am not mistaken. Also, forcing women to dress in head-to-toe clothing in the middle of the fucking dessert isn't that great either. Sentencing a rape victim to 200 lashes, and blowing up innocent civilians so that you can go to heaven with 21 virgins are also customs worth mentioning.

I always fuck something up.

I thought it was 72 virgins. with your deal I get 4 more virgins. I think I'll sign up to for your plan. So which bus do I need to blow up?
Sorry brother K that was a typo. But I can still hook ya up if ya wanna go play in the sand. Right now the in thing is blowing up government command posts in Pakistan. That's a Muslim on Muslim detonation but you still get the same number of virgins as you would if you were to blow up Americans. It's a special they're running rt now ... :callme:

Interesting that in the Quran they're called houris. Whores are opposite of houris. Whores are just immoral women who fuck for money. A houris job also is providing sexual favors yet, they're not whores ... they're houris. :bulb:

Hadith number 2,562 in the collection known as the Sunan al-Tirmidhi says, "The least [reward] for the people of Heaven is 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome of pearls, aquamarine and ruby."

It say's it's the least reward, and it's wives or companions in other translations not virgins. Now if dying during Jihad is so noble why are they limited to the least reward? Also who the hell wants 72 nagging wifes?

IML Gear Cream!
Ahhh but for Ahmed these are special women. Each one more beautiful than mere man can conceive of and all totally devoted to her Ahmed. No nagging, only subservient obedience and love. After sex her virginity is replenished so... I don't know what languages that translates into not a virgin but they are one every time Ahmed gets his grove on. Islamic law states very clearly that Ahmed must satisfy each of his up to four wives equally here on earth. Allah(SAW) being Allah(SAW) He of course gifted Ahmed with the stamina to hang with all of his 72 wives when he gets to Jenna.

As far as the limits there are none for Ahmed the Jihadist. He sits in the shade of the throne of Allah during the last days, and joins Muhammad PBUH as one of the companions (though Ahmed doesn't get the same mark as a companion). Also, Ahmed avoids the day of judgment meaning none of his deeds are weighed ... he goes straight to Jenna. None of that getting thrashed in the grave by demons for lil Ahmed.

Pretty good deal really. All things considered ... "Sit around this planet and be a miserable impoverished lil Ahmed in a Muslim slum, or go hang out with the Profit PBUH and bang houris" ... :thinking: ... it is kind of a no brainer.

Last edited:
Back