• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mysterious circumstances in NJ teen's death (AP)

Splash Log

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
494622342_m.jpg
AP - The autopsy into the death of a NJ teen only known as, Danny, has revealed that he was starved for several days before his death and then apparently force fed razor blades.

Read More...

Kinda sick fantasy you got thought out here aint it? Guy gets on the nerves sometimes but I dont think he meens any harm. Esp not enough to warrant a post ab force feeding him razor blades n starving him.

Kinda sick fantasy you got thought out here aint it? Guy gets on the nerves sometimes but I dont think he meens any harm. Esp not enough to warrant a post ab force feeding him razor blades n starving him.
Danny actually keeps razor blades in his mouth.

lol.....min0 your gonna make him run out of this forum just like you did kefe......is that his myspace pic? I understand why he dint want his myspace displayed here, your gonna murder that kid lol.

Kinda sick fantasy you got thought out here ain't it? Guy gets on the nerves sometimes but I don't think he means any harm. Esp not enough to warrant a post ab force feeding him razor blades n starving him.

You know how it is in high school. Weak minded assholes always pick on people to make up for their own inner insecurities. Some people just never grow up from that. I think this troll's posts count consists of about 90% sarcasm and 10% garbage. But hey at least he is being consistent with the quality of his posts ... :wacko:

IML Gear Cream!
Add in that starting threads specifically with the intent to insult other members is a violation of the C.O.C. This thread should be deleted and Squanto Log should be grounded from his pron sites for three days.

lol.....min0 your gonna make him run out of this forum just like you did kefe......is that his myspace pic? I understand why he dint want his myspace displayed here, your gonna murder that kid lol.
Kefe didn't leave because of me.
He had a laugh with the chops, his father may be on his case for goofing up though.

Add in that starting threads specifically with the intent to insult other members is a violation of the C.O.C. This thread should be deleted and Squanto Log should be grounded from his pron sites for three days.

Hey BoneCrusher, pull your pecker out of Danny. It was very valiant of you to throw yourself out there and try and protect this "kid", for a while. He hasn't taken any of your advice and continues to accent his metal retardation.

There was in no way an insult in this thread. I made a harmless joke about the new AP posting system using facts recently admitted by a popular poster here. Thats a forum community for ya! :kissu: :callme: :wacko: :daydream:

Hell, delete all of Danny's post because they seem to be an insult to himself. Honestly what is the redeeming quality you see in this person on the 5% chance he is for real?

Aww man I forgot you were M.I.A. when the entire Nancy Drew IM team finally solved the Squanto Log case. PM Jodi if you are having trouble getting that through your contused skull.

Hey BoneCrusher, pull your pecker out of Danny. It was very valiant of you to throw yourself out there and try and protect this "kid", for a while. He hasn't taken any of your advice and continues to accent his metal retardation.

There was in no way an insult in this thread. I made a harmless joke about the new AP posting system using facts recently admitted by a popular poster here. Thats a forum community for ya! :kissu: :callme: :wacko: :daydream:

Hell, delete all of Danny's post because they seem to be an insult to himself. Honestly what is the redeeming quality you see in this person on the 5% chance he is for real?

Aww man I forgot you were M.I.A. when the entire Nancy Drew IM team finally solved the Squanto Log case. PM Jodi if you are having trouble getting that through your contused skull.

First off let me congratulate you on trying to bring back the fag shots. Very brave. Too bad the gay ass pecker comment really just shows your sophmoronic induhlect since they're only used by prepubescent shut-ins in a WOW rage. Hey it's okay though ... we're all used to that :wacko: level of commentary from you.

As far as this thread not being a direct bag on danny ... retarded much? You named him and implyed you posted pic's of the dude. I saw the not clever (AP) added in the tittle but any semblance to your claims ended there. The rest is just you being an asshole.

I do agree that danny hasn't taken much of anyone's advice for very long on how he posts. What you don't see or have the compassion to think of on your own is that people ... especially teens ... do not just change over night because others tell them too. It takes time for growth and maturity to set in. Positive influence will help. You might consider that approach if your synoptics can speed up enough to grasp the concept (but don't hurt your self :bulb: ).

Squanto Log I don't need to pm Jodi about your identity crises. She's a busy person with no need to be drug into your dramamama bullshit. YOU can pm ME with that lil info if you're so worried about the gp seeing the reason(s), or you can just tell me here how your IP showed up on two user names. I know you want to keep it all :dont:, but unless it's a matter of national security than just post the reason for that here. Baring that I will continue to consider you as Squanto Log the troll.

Before you start posting shit threads in the attempt to humiliate people you need to have a history of contributing here ... which you do not. For example Iain is not just a mod here. He helps out in threads you never even read. You know know the threads I mean ... journals, questions on diet and training, the threads dedicated to training routines ... all the threads you generally pass by as you head for OC to shit on someone. Same with Witchblade and DOMS. They've all earned their keep here and have the lateral play to be slap danny around when he needs it. You don't. Do you see anyone else starting threads to humiliate other members? Nope. Members do respond to danny when he acts like a retard but a little tough love does wonders sometimes.

So Squanto Log, when you decide to start another thread try to make it an actual contribution instead of another attack on a member. Even a funny assed video clip is a contribution ... make us laugh. Laughter does much for the outlook ... intentionally humiliating people does not.

That is a shitty joke.

IML Gear Cream!
Is that really you?
I know the one posted above is your picture but the one in the link can't possibly be you.

the one in the photo is me 4 years ago. the one in the link is not me

the one in the photo is me 4 years ago. the one in the link is not me
I thought so, the one in the link looks pretty bad.

Your a good smart looking kid, the way you type makes a person think that the guy in the link is you.

Back