• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

first wrestling match

danny81

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im wrestling my first match(actaully tournament) ever. ive been trnining for over a year for this. i cant weight ive been trnaining mad hard. i started out getting shit on by everyone. but today i actually beat a few kids on my team who did wel last year at my weight class. im starting at my weight class and i cant wait for te tournament. wish me luck

good luck man, remember to keep moving, keep control of his hands and head, and always commit the hips.

Any movement you make should be followed or led by a forceful push with your hips.

Maybe some day you'll be able to face.................................................
....................El KEFE
22805d1153512378-mugger-lol-kefe-belt001.jpg

good luck man, remember to keep moving, keep control of his hands and head, and always commit the hips.

Any movement you make should be followed or led by a forceful push with your hips.

thanks. i hope i do good. im gunna eat chocoloate and bagel right after weighins to get hte carbs and energy.

thanks. i hope i do good. im gunna eat chocoloate and bagel right after weighins to get hte carbs and energy.

just have some toast and a banana or an orange

If you get in a jam, I hear a common wrestling move is to cop the dude's ass or try to put a finger in his asshole. I'm not trying to be a jerk, it's just what I've heard from a few of my wrestling friends. You may need to use those tips if you want to win.

kk thanks guys. and kentdog that proly owudl work if some guy felt me u i woudl quit

remember, give em the five fingers of fury if stuff gets rough.

Can you get one of your boyz to record the match so we can view it please.

kk thanks guys. and kentdog that proly owudl work if some guy felt me u i woudl quit
You could always try the other tactic, stick your finger in your own ass and then hold it under his nose....

i used to wrestle and if things got bad I'd just whisper something seductive in my opponents ear just before I blew in it. I found this easiest to do while bridging, very effective.

You could always try the other tactic, stick your finger in your own ass and then hold it under his nose....

i used to wrestle and if things got bad I'd just whisper something seductive in my opponents ear just before I blew in it. I found this easiest to do while bridging, very effective.
1+

:roflmao:
What sorts of things would you whisper?

:confused: gangstas dont stick ther fingers up their ass, never. thats considered whack.......they let others doit.

:roflmao:
What sorts of things would you whisper?

depends solely on the guy you're wrestling, I always picked out certain qualities a boy might be insecure about. Say if the guy had a big ass i'd tell him how much I liked it.

IML Gear Cream!
i might get suspeneded from the team. wat happend was irst round started and i got a takedown and i rode him for awhile. he then get the escape and we started hand fighting again. the round ended. second round we were handfighting and he caled me soft and i punched him and i lost. i might get suspended from the team.

lol

well look on the bright side. You can tell your illegitimate kids someday that you only lost one time in your whole wrestling career.

i might get suspeneded from the team. wat happend was irst round started and i got a takedown and i rode him for awhile. he then get the escape and we started hand fighting again. the round ended. second round we were handfighting and he caled me soft and i punched him and i lost. i might get suspended from the team.

It looks like your opponent took evan's advice before you did. :laugh: :roflmao:

did you at least break his nose or somethin?

depends solely on the guy you're wrestling, I always picked out certain qualities a boy might be insecure about. Say if the guy had a big ass i'd tell him how much I liked it.
:eek2:

Back