• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

States rejecting abstinence funds

RSS Feed Robot

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The number of states refusing federal money for "abstinence-only" sex education programs jumped sharply in the past year as evidence mounted that the approach is ineffective.

Read More...

that doesn't seem very shocking...anytime you tell a kid to not do something...they are just going to do it...drugs, sex, you name it.

Don't do drugs boys and girls...they make you feel good, but lead to addiction and ruin your life....kids only hear the feel good part

Don't have sex boys and girls...you willl have an amazing orgasm.....get yourself or partner knocked up and struggle to raise a child while you try to grow up yourself.....once again the kids stopped hearing this at amazing orgasm.

As for sex I'd rather my kid know what to do if he/she decides they are going to try it....they for sure wouldn't come to a parent for advice on how to do it before doing it..I can't picture a girl or boy going to mom or dad and saying could you show me how this condom thing works...cause I'm getting some tonight and I want to be safe. If parents are not going to realize that kids are doing these things earlier in life due to our fucked up society then our schools should be teaching kids how to protect themselves from diseases and having babies. I think its the duty of the parents to teach their children these sort of things, but the problem is they don't because they don't want to accept the fact its happening to their kid. My mother tried to have the "birds and the bees" talk with me 2 years after the fact...a lot of good that did.

So yea good job on the states facing the facts that this type of prevention is not worth our tax dollars.

Good. Abstinence-only sex education is a proven failure.

Back