• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st dianabol cycle

Joel980

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know it's not the best cycle or if even a cycle at all but I am doing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am taking 5 mg pink dianabol for 5 weeks at very low dosage ( nothing above 15 mg ) so I won't get the bad sides and then 2 weeks novaldex and then anavar for 5 weeks followed up by another pct. Ideas and help please.....

Should I take novaldex or clomid to help reduce water retention during the cycle....mabey on the weekends only?

so your not going to even run a test base? :suicide:

This is not only a bad idea but stupid brother.No offense intended,but you post it up and say you know its dumb,but are going to do it anyway??

Then ask about Nolva???LOL

Brother,you obviously need WAY MORE research on cycling before even attempting it!

This is not a cycle!Plain and simple.What is is is a BIG WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!!

Why would you even consider running this??You will gain nothing and will in fact be hurting yourself because you will still be shutting your own production off.

You need to take the time to research this and after you have gotten at least the basic knowledge on cycling(which you don't have),then and only then should you even consider it.

Do it right brother.

Back