• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

CKD dieting

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone ever try it? I am thinking of it, and I do ingest a minimal amount of carbs as is. I think I would do very well with it. I have a contest in April and want to toss this idea around. How should I train? Any specific workouts needed-like a glycogen depletion-circuit training type of workout on the last day before a carb-up? Anything I should know about before taking this on? I read the sticky on CKD, so I am already past that. i couldnt grasp the math part, so any calculators out there would be gladly appreciated.

if you are going to do it, i would google search "CKD" and "lyle Mcdonald" and get his articles on how to set up the diet.

I did a lot of it since I didnt recieve an answer. I got a LOT of information. I'm struggling with one part only: If I do a 6 day keto and 1 day carb up, how would my weekly workout routine look?

Back