• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone having issues here?

I couldn't get on for about an hour today at around 7-8 pm EST.

From 8am to 3pm I wasn't able to bring this site up....

Just tried to post in this thread and got....
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19456 bytes) in /home/admin/public_html/includes/class_mail.php on line 900

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19456 bytes) in /home/admin/public_html/includes/class_mail.php on line 900

I get a similar message whenever I post.

EDIT:

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19456 bytes) in /home/admin/public_html/includes/class_mail.php on line 752"

That was what I got for the original content of this post

Ditto.

what is this 15 secs between posts Bullshit.

how the fuck am I meant to whore things up.

it was implemented because of rocks whoring thread :lol:

1) When i try to click on "new posts", it says i have to wait 30 seconds before i click it again. It used to be 10 seconds. Why did you change it? Most of the time i will click on a thread and it's just a bust or i have no interest in it but i can't click new posts because of the stupid 30 second rule. Change it back.

2) Why did you change the "time" just above our name on the left hand side when we post? I prefer to have the exact date and time of the post (like it was before) instead of "7 hours ago" or "22 hours ago".

3) Get rid of the annoying bot that whores up the forum with pointless threads. Nobody responds to a bot and the threads are almost always dead.

IM has gotten so boring now. I used to look forward to coming home from a long day of work to see any interesting posts that would spark arguments, funny posts, hilarious pictures/gifs but now is just very dull and i'm tired of seeing countless threads of danny being picked on all the time just cus of his horrendous grammar and spelling errors.

Bring back the banned members. Yes, that includes Foremanrules, Kenwood, Godhand, MyCatpowerlifts, tougholdman, lotus blooming (forgot her name) and so forth. We need some interesting shit around here!

1Bring back the banned members. Yes, that includes Foremanrules, Kenwood, Godhand, MyCatpowerlifts, tougholdman, lotus blooming (forgot her name) and so forth. We need some interesting shit around here!
I thought you didn't care for them.

Do what I do Shiz, start a thread thats interesting.
Be it about politics, guns or sex. You too can contribute.

1) When i try to click on "new posts", it says i have to wait 30 seconds before i click it again. It used to be 10 seconds. Why did you change it? Most of the time i will click on a thread and it's just a bust or i have no interest in it but i can't click new posts because of the stupid 30 second rule. Change it back.

2) Why did you change the "time" just above our name on the left hand side when we post? I prefer to have the exact date and time of the post (like it was before) instead of "7 hours ago" or "22 hours ago".

3) Get rid of the annoying bot that whores up the forum with pointless threads. Nobody responds to a bot and the threads are almost always dead.

IM has gotten so boring now. I used to look forward to coming home from a long day of work to see any interesting posts that would spark arguments, funny posts, hilarious pictures/gifs but now is just very dull and i'm tired of seeing countless threads of danny being picked on all the time just cus of his horrendous grammar and spelling errors.

Bring back the banned members. Yes, that includes Foremanrules, Kenwood, Godhand, MyCatpowerlifts, tougholdman, lotus blooming (forgot her name) and so forth. We need some interesting shit around here!

Thanks for the feedback...I made some of these changes, but I will never let those assholes back here, if you would like send me a PM and I will tell you where they all post now if you don't already know.

Back