• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help rom and emulators

danny81

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
iight im looking for a few things. the first is an emulator for NES that has a speedup button. the second is final fantasy 3 for the NES and the 3rd is the translation for FF3 now i have found all of deze things but i cant figure out how to play the patch on the emulator. ny help?

Because just one post wouldn't be retarded enough...

You come to a bodybuilding forum and ask for a NES emulator Wow.

Try google, doubt anyone here can help you.

Asking this sort of question in the OC is fine. But only if one of your previous questions didn't involved putting razor blades in your mouth.

you and I clearly have not met :nerd:

I don't know much about NES emulators. I would recommend getting a SNES emulator (ZSNES) and downloading FF6, which I believe is the japanese FF3 but without having to do the whole translation thing... or do I have that backwards. Dammit, my geek powers have been getting weak lately.

wow. I didn't know hardcore ghetto dudes played Final Fantasy.

The real danny:

1004%20jim%20nerd.gif

For god's sake Danny, do a fucking google search. I made a decision to stop coming down on you, but you make it impossible to do that.

IML Gear Cream!
i di a google search and nothing came up. i ended up figuring out how to do it tho.

How do you typically do a google search?

I did a search for "emulator roms" and got 345,000 hits. Every hit on the first page leads to emulators and roms.

Wow, I did a search for "emulater rom patch" and what was the second hit?

How to Patch

With a step by step walk through for how to patch any type of rom.

I just now realized that you must be typing into google the same stupid shit that you type on the forums, which sheds a lot of light on the fact that you got no hits when you did a search.

Wow, I did a search for "emulater rom patch" and what was the second hit?

How to Patch

With a step by step walk through for how to patch any type of rom.

I just now realized that you must be typing into google the same stupid shit that you type on the forums, which sheds a lot of light on the fact that you got no hits when you did a search.

I feel for ya Kelju....If we could only ban the stupid people

Back