• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cholesterol

Scarface30

C'Nucked
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
okay, so the other day my dad said that from tests he had done that his cholesterol is a little on the high side. I don't know if exercising helps reduce cholesterol levels but he walks almost everyday when he can around 4-5km and he is always busy working outside around the house, or part time at his job (he is retired now but works occasionally). my questions: are there actually any foods that can help lower cholesterol levels, and what foods could he eat that would not affect his cholesterol levels so much?

Good foods would be

Oats, Oat Bran
Almonds Walnuts
Omega 3 fatty acids

Try to stay away from too much saturated.

See if you can get him to get a more rigorous exercise plan.

Exercise usually lowers cholesterol. If he has been exercising for some time and not been eating terribly wrong - that's why we need to see what he's actually eating - and his cholesterol levels are still high, he might be a bit low on testosterone. The body requires cholesterol to produce testosterone. If testosterone production is low, the liver will increase cholesterol production to aid testosterone production.

Good foods would be

Oats, Oat Bran
Almonds Walnuts
Omega 3 fatty acids

Try to stay away from too much saturated.

See if you can get him to get a more rigorous exercise plan.

Exactly.

The only time i start to worry is if you have a strong family history of heart disease. Based on his age and weight being on a low dose of lipitor is not a bad idea. What do his #'s look like? HDL and LDL.

Good luck and if you have any questions just ask.

Back