• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Guitar Hero 3

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone play this? My gf's sister got it for Christmas. I had never seen it before. I got hooked after trying it once. My gf can't stop playing it either. We went out yesterday and bought it for my Xbox 360. Its really addicting and fun to play while you are partying.

Keep trying to get it for the wii. Can't find it anywhere. :(

Keep trying to get it for the wii. Can't find it anywhere. :(

Yeah they were sold out around here for a while I was told. They'll start getting more in shortly I'm sure. Your best bet would be to just pre-order one at your local game store.

I hear it's fucking difficult.

There are difficulty levels; Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert. I beat it on easy and am a quarter way through Medium. I don't think I'll ever complete it on hard. There are 5 buttons on the wireless guitar. On easy you only use 3 of them, medium you use 4 buttons, and hard you use all 5. Here is what it looks like.
YouTube Video

So now I know what people thought of my WoW addiction. I watch my friends play it, and I can't help to to think how ghey it is.

South park did a fantastic episode about it.

So now I know what people thought of my WoW addiction. I watch my friends play it, and I can't help to to think how ghey it is.

South park did a fantastic episode about it.

Yeah that episode was great. I like the WoW episode better though. You should try playing it once.

After teaching classical guitar for 10 years, this game doesn't interest me at all. I too will stick with my WoW addiction

IML Gear Cream!
same as the above couple of posts, I don't see the big deal. seems way to repetitive, and not too much of a strategy to beat it.

same as the above couple of posts, I don't see the big deal. seems way to repetitive, and not too much of a strategy to beat it.

It takes a lot of skill and practice to beat this game on the hard levels. With that said, it is still a video game. I'm just saying its fun to play. Anyone can do it and have fun playing it.

It takes a lot of skill and practice to beat this game on the hard levels. With that said, it is still a video game. I'm just saying its fun to play. Anyone can do it and have fun playing it.

oh yeah, I'm not saying it doesn't take skill because in my opinion it would take more skill than using a regular control for a game. to me it just seems not so strategy based which just isn't my type of game.

I can't play shit like that. I'd be seeing those buttons in my mind for days like the post-Tetris effect. This game just looks like that dance dance revolution game except using your hands. Not my cup of tea but I hear about its popularity all the time so it's probably just me.

I always thought the same thing as Kelju and etc, that the game looked repetitive and uninteresting, but its actually a hell of a lot of fun once you pick it up several times.

The first two or three times you play it is stupid, hard, and generally un-fun

I can't play shit like that. I'd be seeing those buttons in my mind for days like the post-Tetris effect. This game just looks like that dance dance revolution game except using your hands. Not my cup of tea but I hear about its popularity all the time so it's probably just me.

I get that. I thought the same thing until I played it. Another selling point is that my gf really liked it. Finally a video game she enjoys playing.

Yeah they were sold out around here for a while I was told. They'll start getting more in shortly I'm sure. Your best bet would be to just pre-order one at your local game store.

Yeah been sold out for months around here. Just ordered it off ebay. paid a little more oh well!

Yeah been sold out for months around here. Just ordered it off ebay. paid a little more oh well!

I'm not sure if you have gamestops up your way. They sell used video game accessories, games and consoles. The guitar hero bundle pack comes with 1 guitar. You can pick up used ones for 40$. I think they are 60 or 70$ brand new. You need two guitars to play each other.

They had a demo set-up at Sam's one day...I tried it out. I can't connect visual cues to musical sound(can't read sheet music gotta play by ear) so my ears would fucking hear notes that should be played at a different place on the neck than what the screen was showing.....I could probably do it with the sound muted but then what fun would that be right?

IML Gear Cream!
I have guitar hero one and two, and L-O-V-E them. When they were first coming out I hated it cause I couldn't play it right off. I've beat both on easy, medium, and hard and can get 100% on most songs. Expert is ridiculously difficult though, so it'll be a while before I accomplish that. Once in a while I'll pull it off on expert, but most of the time I just fail.

Yah I bought it for my step dad and i love it
I spent like 6 hours playing it on xmas. The Tom Morello Boss is my favourite

Yah I bought it for my step dad and i love it
I spent like 6 hours playing it on xmas. The Tom Morello Boss is my favourite

Yeah, Bulls on Parade is a great song. I love Rage.

Well Bulls on Parade I've heard a million trillion times, but you know the song you play against him in the battle? That was fucking primo

Yeah I've watched that a bunch of times. Its got a ton of hits.

That reaction shot of the last guy in the beginning was priceless.

You know what these kids should do, is take all the time they spend playing guitar hero, and actually spend it learning the guitar haha

That's my goal after I beat the expert in GH3 haha

Id like to say im above it because ive played guitar for ages, but the truth is i just suck at it and im bitter about the whole experience.

Back