• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

20 worst foods in America

And thats just the shit that you can buy takeaway. Im sure there are far more horrific happenings in many households.

Dont even have that many takeout joints over here. Just basic KFC, McD, and Hungry Jack's (Burger King).

Thanks.

That provided some serious laughs tonight, mainly because my brothers/family have ordered some of these items.

Haha..

Wow....I knew that stuff was shit obviously, but it was much worse than I thought. Look out below!!!

i must admit that witch hazel burgers are pretty bad

whats even more screwy is that every one of these foods are one that I would, if I didnt have such a guilt complex, indulge in like no one's business.

I've had some of those Aussie Fries before. They're not even good. It's like and order of fries melted together so you can't even separate them and topped off with bacon bits. I have a feeling it's the sauce that makes them the worst though. They give you this like 6 ounce styro foam cup of thick ass ranch sauce :barf:

I cannot even imagine eating the "worst breakfast" particularly in the morning.

Back in my hay day I used to slam down 2 sausage mc griddles for breakfast or, 4 krispy kreme donuts, and wonder why i felt sick all the time.... ahhh memories

Damn, the amount of sodium in some of this shit is insane

Back