• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Next Plunge...

Hoglander

Cleaner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I like to try new(to me) stuff that is legal. I tried CEE. Now I'm thinking... 6-OXO.

Anyone use this stuff and swear by it like people to with CEE?? I've researched it, BTW, but would like testimonials.

Thanks

: )

Well I like to try new(to me) stuff that is legal. I tried CEE. Now I'm thinking... 6-OXO.

Anyone use this stuff and swear by it like people to with CEE?? I've researched it, BTW, but would like testimonials.

Thanks

age?

Someone here has to have tried it. What about post cycle roid
people? It's all good. : ) Did it make you moody, puke....? Did your man boobs drop a cup size...etc...? Anyone??

Taylor's guy, I'm not young but I'm cute and have a nice ass. What were you going to say??

Thanks

I have not personally used it yet(it will be part of my pct in my next cycle in about 45 days).

My workout partner has used it multiple times during pct after cycles and swears but it for restoring natty test

ERG 6-OXO 60Caps - 0480002

"...restoring natty test." Yes, replace "restoring" with "increasing," ... any natty out there have anything to say?? Or any with personal post cycle experience?

Thanks 43 : )

Hoglander

Back