• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is there a healthy energy drink out there??

yoxtheox

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im looking for a energy drink that wont kill me.

Doesn't say a thing about Ingredients. How can you say it looks the best... cause of some shitty marketing?

Not healthy, but black coffee will give you enery, with no sugar, and very little cals. just my 2 cents.

antioxidants, and flavanoids... somewhat healthy....

I'm pretty sure a couple of energy drinks a day wont kill you, I drink sugar free monster and rockstars pretty much daily for the last 3 years, no harm thus far

Doesn't help much with it not showing amounts.

IML Gear Cream!
healthy as in you want to drink it everyday? If that is the case, i would probably go with coffee. I wouldn't want to rely on one of the manufactured drinks day in and day out. I don't drink coffee any more, sometimes I have a diet soda during the day though (sometimes caffinated and sometimes not). If I need a boost before training, I like to drink a Diet Turbo Tea.

Coffee for the win - but green tea has all sorts of goodies. You just can't taste the stuff if you're used to coffee but if you add a bit of coffee to it...

(I'm sneaky like that)

B.

Thanks for the help! I ordered some and i will keep you guys posted with the results

healthy as in you want to drink it everyday? If that is the case, i would probably go with coffee. I wouldn't want to rely on one of the manufactured drinks day in and day out. I don't drink coffee any more, sometimes I have a diet soda during the day though (sometimes caffinated and sometimes not). If I need a boost before training, I like to drink a Diet Turbo Tea.

How are the Diet Turbo Tea's?

go with the rockstar blue no carb sugar free... i think they use artificial sweetener like splenda or something...

monster is horrible tasting
redbull...eh
rhino = amazing

Try guarana powder. Just don't take it with soft drinks or alcohol - unless you don't want to sleep for 2 or 3 days. There's another thing: it makes you lose fat like no other supplement I have seen. So if weight loss isn't what you're after, you'd better go for something else. The taste is awful, but it works and is scientifically proven to be safe.

Back