• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

motorcycle gangs

who gives a shit. gangs are for pussies.

are these guys actually powerful? i never actualy seen a gangmember that wasnt crip, blood, king, etc. how powerful are these guys? and wat other gangs are there in the USA besides crips, bloods, etc

In my highschool days in miami I've seen local gangs like
3OP,folk,OLB,Wilo,king. Sox is correct gang is for pussies and people looking for an identity.

if you fight a gang member in a one on one and you win, you get jumped thats why their pussies.

when i lived in nevada i was on my way to a motorcycle rally in ventura. we saw like 50 hell's angels at this little gas station just inside cali. a lot of them had shotguns strapped to their bikes. they showed up at the rally the last day n a guy that was with us accused one of them of stealing his camera. they beat the fuck out of him. none of us slept that night but he lived to tell about it and as far as i could see they didn't fuck with anyone till they got fucked with first.
the bikers up here give to charities n collect toys for kids at christmastime.

u guys are acting all tough on the ineternet but would neer sa that to there faces.

You are right. I don't try to provoke fights. If any gang member endangers my friends or family, thats when they will find out what a bitch they are.

The fastest growing gang is MS-13. They have a reputation for going into people's homes and hacking them apart with machetes. Anyone who forcibly breaks into my house in the middle of the night better have much more than a blade.

You are right. I don't try to provoke fights. If any gang member endangers my friends or family, thats when they will find out what a bitch they are.

The fastest growing gang is MS-13. They have a reputation for going into people's homes and hacking them apart with machetes. Anyone who forcibly breaks into my house in the middle of the night better have much more than a blade.

stop trying to act tugh if theres like 5 of them ur not doing shit

IML Gear Cream!
when i lived in nevada i was on my way to a motorcycle rally in ventura. we saw like 50 hell's angels at this little gas station just inside cali. a lot of them had shotguns strapped to their bikes. they showed up at the rally the last day n a guy that was with us accused one of them of stealing his camera. they beat the fuck out of him. none of us slept that night but he lived to tell about it and as far as i could see they didn't fuck with anyone till they got fucked with first.
the bikers up here give to charities n collect toys for kids at christmastime.

thats wat he gets for starting shit with them

you chill with gang members?

yah but at night time. hes most liekly sleeping there wide awake. they prolly have guns to. etc etc

wouldnt always count on that. i know many people that stay up at night

I saw this thread and thought what an interesting thread. Then I saw who started it and had laugh.

Motorcycle gangs ae way better then the fuckign ganster wanna bes on the street
difference is, is bike gans are more discrete about being a gang. in fact, alot of the time they wont travel together because it makes them obvious
most bike gang business is handled outside of any public or personal eye

IML Gear Cream!
If you are interested in motorcycle gangs read:
804844.jpg

My step dad has all the HA books

They are actually an interesting read

yah but at night time. hes most liekly sleeping there wide awake. they prolly have guns to. etc etc

Just another solid basis for the claim that gang members are pussies. I could sneak into a house ALONE and hack a few people up, these little bitches run in packs all the time and are always carrying a weapon of some kind. They might be dangerous but they're certainly not tough. There was a thread posted here not too long ago about a two year old who shot and killed a guy, even toddlers can inflict alot of damage if they have a gun. :finger: gangs.

because
in bike gangs, majority of times, it's men, not little boys tlking shit

because
in bike gangs, majority of times, it's men, not little boys tlking shit

They are all bad people. One is not better then the other.

id take the crips to fuck up hellz angels

Blind statement. You don't know anything about the Hellz angels except that they are a motorcycle gang. They are white so you know they are smarter and more organized.

wel i have never seen them in all the cities i have been to so i assume the crips are bigger. also i doubt they have as effective weaponry as the crips who have high powerd assault rifles the same ones they use in the US army

wel i have never seen them in all the cities i have been to so i assume the crips are bigger. also i doubt they have as effective weaponry as the crips who have high powerd assault rifles the same ones they use in the US army

I'm done. Somebody please take over.

Back