• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Free E-book Diet For me?

tommy86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My diet is rather simple, but i am indded new to this kind of thng

In a nut shell i want to lose weight and gain muscle

Does anyone know of any free e-books i can download or anysites that will shed some information on this, i hhave done a google search but i get alot of diets that wants you to gain fat to turn into muscle, i am sure there is a logical way around it, but i am not sure. Since this is a forum for bodybuilders i thought it was in my own personal interest to get information from the people who know about it

fat doesn't turn into muscle. show me one diet that actually says that as i have never seen someone publish a book with something so idiotic. i have seen some terrible books, but you would have to be a dumb ass to actually publush something like that.

read the stickies and learn how to set up your own healthy meal plan.

matt furey said that his workouts and diets turn fat into muscle. lol

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Does anyone know of any free e-books i can download or any sites that will shed some information on this, i hhave done a google search but i get alot of diets that wants you to gain fat to turn into muscle, i am sure there is a logical way around it, but i am not sure. Since this is a forum for bodybuilders i thought it was in my own personal interest to get information from the people who know about it

Free Bodybuilding & Fitness ebook Downloads

matt furey said that his workouts and diets turn fat into muscle. lol

combat_abs_cartoon.jpg

Back