• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DHT with Superdrol?

Jonnyboy582

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats up everyone? I'm a 20 year old male who will be 21 on March 8, 08 and I was wondering if DHT is likely with superdrol? And if it is possible, is it permenant? I get my hair from my mom's side of the family (her hair is thin) so my hair is thin. I was wondering if I were to do a THREE week cycle, would it mess with my hair? I'd probly start off with 10 mg and by week three probly 30 mg and then stop and then begin PCT.

If theres already a thread concerning this subject, you can direct me to it so that way I don't spam up your boards.

Thanks alot.

**oh yeah I ordered the original superdrol right after they banned it. The store still had it and were selling the last of it...but I decided to wait to use it and now I'm pretty much up for it)

If you are already having problems with thinning hair the Superdrol will probally thin you more IMO

Back