• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm just wondering....

Should I tear up IM.com's board full of posts?

• Yes... only if I do it the way you used to with major stupidity stamped on your forehead

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No, you're time has passed... post whores don't exist here anymore!

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No... just go away.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Yes, but you can check in anytime you'd like but this time, you can never leave!

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
D

david

IML Gear Cream!
Ya know it's been a whopping 3 days since I've been on IM.com after quite a hiatus! Some of my old buddies have been long gone while some of them are still here! Glad that you are, too!

So, looking for a reason to laugh (and not learn! hee hee), I didn't see too much humour withing the threads of the open chat area.

The old saying....

"It ain't what it used to be".

OK, so without me writing a freaking essay here, in short, I turned back to the first post within this section. Well, I couldn't stop laughing at the Albob, w8, MMAfighter, bigss, crashman post, etc. I mean the list could go on!

So, I leave you with this poll! In honor of Dale Mabry!

gayest thread ever.

HATERS.preview.jpg

I hope you stay. The more members the better, but too many of the old member bitch too much about the old days. Ya'll remind me of the 25-40 year-olds who would hang out with the highs school kids on the weekends and talk about how much better it was in "their day". The only reason we let them hangout was so we could make fun of their lame asses.

My Vote:

Yes... only if I do it the way you used to with major stupidity stamped on your forehead

I could provide intelligent responses only and pretend to be smart....

or

I can resort to be like Danny and be down wit cha' and speak on da' semen swallo'in and spell et lik it is, yo'

or

just be me

:thumb:

I hope you stay. The more members the better, but too many of the old member bitch too much about the old days. Ya'll remind me of the 25-40 year-olds who would hang out with the highs school kids on the weekends and talk about how much better it was in "their day". The only reason we let them hangout was so we could make fun of their lame asses.

I am not that old!!! LMAO!!! Are you talking about Albob?

IML Gear Cream!
I am not that old!!! LMAO!!! Are you talking about Albob?

"old members" = members that joined and posted much during the earlier days of IM

"Albob" = prehistoric fossil...will hopefully die soon

"old members" = members that joined and posted much during the earlier days of IM

"Albob" = prehistoric fossil...will hopefully die soon

He's not gonna! LOL!!!

He's gonna be like the character that Tom Hanks played in, "The Green Mile".

Everybody dies including the Mouse before him.

"Where did everybody go", Albob is going to ask!

I think you should post a lot. Sometimes it is too quiet here at open chat. Like Mondays, Friday night (people pretending they went out but they are really online), Saturday and Sunday.

I'm one of those "good ol' days" posters. I've yet to have a message board experience quite like we used to, or maybe it was just me being a young'n I dunno. There are posters now having that experience for themselves but for me the classic posters will always be remebered as special. We still have David, Manic, LittleWing, Albob, and Vieope (I'm sure I'm missing a few), so I'm pretty content. But I admit its these people's threads who I typically open the most though

I think you should post a lot. Sometimes it is too quiet here at open chat. Like Mondays, Friday night (people pretending they went out but they are really online), Saturday and Sunday.

How do you pretend to go out? You mean like telling your friend's you hang out with that you are too busy or have plans but really, playing on the computer??? Ha Ha!!!

I am going to pretend to watch the Patriots and eat garbage... come home and post how I sat in a bar drinking water and veggie sticks. Then, meet up with friend's at 1AM and tell you again, that I drank water, ate veggies and got laid by 20 women! :roflmao:

I'm one of those "good ol' days" posters. I've yet to have a message board experience quite like we used to, or maybe it was just me being a young'n I dunno. There are posters now having that experience for themselves but for me the classic posters will always be remebered as special. We still have David, Manic, LittleWing, Albob, and Vieope (I'm sure I'm missing a few), so I'm pretty content. But I admit its these people's threads who I typically open the most though

You forgot the people who tried to outpost me... . boy did they come and they go. Let's see, Coleman, Trap-i-saurus and some Devil-dude. Satan's something!

I have a goal though. To become top post man again! NOT!!! LOL!!!

So where are you couped up these days, Crono?

How do you pretend to go out? You mean like telling your friend's you hang out with that you are too busy or have plans but really, playing on the computer??? Ha Ha!!!

:yes:

I think it will be hard for you to be a post whore again. Because you try to say something with your posts. Most new age post whores use different tactics. Like one word for post.

You

are

gay

Three posts. :shrug:

:yes:

I think it will be hard for you to be a post whore again. Because you try to say something with your posts. Most new age post whores use different tactics. Like one word for post.

You

are

gay

Three posts. :shrug:

That's not a modern tactic! Bigss, crashman and I used to do it all the time. I think it was called the one word post! It was Prince's favorite of all time!

I think bigss actually did the whole alphabet one time! Pretty funny! I used to do song lyrics. Back then it sucked because we we're all on dial up with
56K modems! Ha Ha!!

i'm coming up on 20,000 posts soon. holy crap.

you only need about 7,000 posts to beat me!

you can do it.

That's an awful large margin to try and catch up to you with! I'm not sure I can do it. Unless the cronnies came back, then, it would be an easy task!

The old saying....

"It ain't what it used to be".

nothing ever is what it used to be - change can be a really good thing but sure, it can be disappointing too.

but then, that's probably what keeps most people comin' back - the sense that nothing ever stays the same... damn i need more sleep.

nothing ever is what it used to be - change can be a really good thing but sure, it can be disappointing too.

but then, that's probably what keeps most people comin' back - the sense that nothing ever stays the same... damn i need more sleep.

I often wondered how I did sleep back then!

Back