• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do you still use your christmas gifts from last year?

I haven't played guitar hero in a week:(

I get clothes for christmas and hate shopping, so yes i still use my christmas presents from last year.

I got enough jeans for christmas to last me till summer :)

And and DD, my and my GF played Guitar Hero at a friend's house, found it quite fun, went out and bought 1 and 2 with the wireless guitar thing. Cost like 120 bucks. We played that stupid thing twice.

yes, I don't ask for much for Christmas but the little things like Cologne, some clothes and jewlery.

Still use the leatherbound lion embossed notebook cover my girl got me 2 christmas' ago....plus I still wear the clothes and colognes I've gotten over several years....

31TKcnGI8aL._AA224_.jpg

And and DD, my and my GF played Guitar Hero at a friend's house, found it quite fun, went out and bought 1 and 2 with the wireless guitar thing. Cost like 120 bucks. We played that stupid thing twice.

Yeah I spent like 160$. I got 2 wireless guitars. Its fun to bust out at parties though.

Besides clothes and money, I got nothing "big" except for a GPS system for my car. I've used my shaker bottle, my shampoos, and other small items in my stocking more times than I've needed directions some place...

Still use the leatherbound lion embossed notebook cover my girl got me 2 christmas' ago....plus I still wear the clothes and colognes I've gotten over several years....

31TKcnGI8aL._AA224_.jpg

What the hell are you doing with that? Trying to re-draft the magna carta? Re-write the old testament?

What the hell are you doing with that? Trying to re-draft the magna carta? Re-write the old testament?
That is just a removable jacket which I place over the current Volume in the Tome of Panthera Leo Maniacus....

It's actually pretty cool. I bet it took your girl ages to find that, kinda unique.
It's made in Italy, she bought it at Neiman Marcus, she also bought me a quill pen with black, red and gold inks, a lion seal with melting wax and personalized envelopes with a rampant lion logo, I'm easy to shop for anything with lions on it and I'm happy, valentines I get stuffed lions and dark chocolate covered espresso beans.....now if only she would make it easy for me to shop for her....oh wait it is she buys whatever she wants and says it's from me:D

Back