• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Superdrol ??

BcHawk_99

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
would Superdrol show in a Piss test...is it considered a steroid or just a strong supplement..

the old stuff(superdrol) or the new stuff(superdrol ng) or whatever?

why are you taking a piss test

Real superdrol and all it clones would show up if thats what they are looking for with Superdrol NG no problems if they are testing for Roids and your on real superdrol your screwed.

Superdrol and it clones are steriods not a strong supplement:thumb:

i dont think they will show up in a piss test though.. dont they have to draw blood?

if its a drg test for a job, they wont see it. they wont even test for it

Yeah your right if it is just a job screen they will not be looking for it but you can find steriods in a piss test if they are looking for it they will find it there

im applying to the Rcmp..and they require a urine test..not sure what they are testing for just want to be sure about the superD in the urine...i have just started the fastaction superdrol in the 12mg tablets...i wont be going to the urine test till about 6-8 months

They are most likely testing for illegal drugs not for supplement use.

Yes it will show in a piss test, however it depends on what the people are testing for. Most usually people dont test for steroids as it is actually a expensive process. More likly to be testing for meth, canabis, heroin and those sort of things.

Back