• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

advise needed on the mg(dosage) of Deca and any cutting agent

oz_s

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1) Age = 26
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat = 202lbs and 15% Bf
3) Years of Consistant Training experience = 5
4) Previous Cycle experience = None
5) Training routine and Diet = 3 days on 1 daf off....consuming as much protien as i can.
6) Cycle Goals = gain 5- 8 lbs of lean mass

i am doing a cycle of Deca and winny...

since thi is my first time I am basically testing the water with a very low dosage(200 mg/week) and small time frame( 4 weeks). If i dont develop any serious gyno and related stuff i will try a full 10 week cycle.

Now the probelm is that I am being told to do 200 mg/week flat and not a pyramid increase.!!!....The guy who is gettin gme the stuff and helping me is also huge ..has done cycles before and has been wokring out for 15 years!

Please Advise...

thank you

That is not a cycle I would recommend for many reasons. My advice is to transition into a testosterone/hcg cycle. Do you have post cycle therapy plans? Sounds like your diet may not be well planned either. How far into the cycle are you?

I agree, wouldnt worry about that stuff, better off just doin a basic low dose Test cycle for about 8 weeks and ur bodyfat is too high to start a cycle.

ummm.....what now??

Well...I will start tommorow...and as for my pct...I have NOLVADEX(tamax) and Clomid...both in enough qty to run for 4 weeks....also have milk thistle, ZMA, herbal Test bosster and a very good mutli for the whole duration.

see the reason i am confused is because the dude i am doing this with is HUGE...like a tank...and he is doing it with me...he runs 3 gyms here...and had an other guy try it...had kinda good results so i thought well...he has been there and done that...why not try it....

As for my Bf....YEs YES YES...but thats why i am also adding a cutting agent.

Ohhh one more thing i am almost 6'1"...

It's a poorly designed cycle. Don't expect to become a Tank.

guys one more question!...is it okay to have sex while on a cycle..or not?..and also i found out..i am using 200mg deca/week and 250 mg sus/week and will do this for 4-6 weeks!....sorry for being incomplete before..

Deca works best with high calories, and without test may land you a limp dick. 4 weeks is about when it starts showing results, its not a fast acting drug.

If this guy ur getting advice from is the same guy who said u cant shag when on gear, then u shouldnt listen 2 him.

Deca works best with high calories, and without test may land you a limp dick. 4 weeks is about when it starts showing results, its not a fast acting drug.

but i am taking test....250mg/week...and i have increased my cycle from 4 week to 6 weeks...

honestly its been two weeks...i have gained 4 lbs and body fat went down too.....i feel very very powerful and am lifiting heavier then ever...so i think i might be over training!...but i guess with the chemicals in my system...i recover faster so a bit of over training ..should not be a prob!

IML Gear Cream!
For lean gains I would recommend 50 mg of T-Bol (turnabol) a day taken every three or for hours so split the 50 mg up during the day an Test E 500 mg a week. With the Test E take a ml on monday an a ml on thursday.

Tbol has a long half life. Once a day works fine. I doubt there would be any benefit to more than two dosings per day.

Tbol has a long half life. Once a day works fine. I doubt there would be any benefit to more than two dosings per day.

Thanks for the correction.

guys.....just to let u know how every thing went....i finsihed my 4 week cycleof deca and seus 250.....gained 5lbs of muscles and lost body fat......am stronger and for once my abb show a bit...

very happy.....guess my experiment to see how i react to roids was good...(since i have gyno in my family)...

i thing my next cycle will be after 2-3 months and i will run a DECA/SUS250 for 6-8 weeks and maybe a winny...for thr last 2-3 weeks..

this time i got a more experienced person helping me...

How long since you finished your cycle? hows pct going? Best to do lots of research yourself rather than just taking advice from one or two people. Good luck bud.

well this is the second week since i took my last arnie...PCt has every thing except HCg..since i didnt have a very long cycle...but yes i did do a lot of research(compared to the amount of reading i do on other topics)...but shadow cam...nothing beats experience...the person training with me has competed and is in very very good shpae...he took the same stuff as me..though he is doing a 12 week cycle!..

i read on the net and forums after every adivse they give me and then after suggestions and opinions from a lot of people i decide BUT more or less most adivse they gave falls in the arguably good advise.......also i have book on roids and i gather "using dierections" and "precatuionay measures" info from it..basically the DO and DONT of the major bread and butter cycles....

right now i am at 204 lbs...and my Bf is at 10%...i look bigger...more ripped...and above all i have caught starring my self in the mirror..:)..me happy!!

Back