• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DRIVE to gain (sponsored log)

workingatit43

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
APN007.jpg

DRIVEâ„¢ by Applied Nutriceuticalsâ„¢

Ask yourself the simple question: If you could create the ultimate sports supplement to boost your body and achieve higher performance, what would you want it to do?

If your answer includes:
• Increase muscle strength & speed
• Increase endurance
• Promote lean muscle growth
• Speed recovery time
• Enhance sexual performance
• Improve mood

…then we have your prescription for achieving these results!

DRIVE by Applied Nutriceuticals is simply the most versatile performance-enhancing sports supplement available. Whether it’s packing an inch of girth on your arms or shaving a second off your best time, DRIVE provides the goods to help you get there.

The synergistic compilation of constituents contained in this unique compound creates a very favorable anabolic environment through a variety of different mechanisms:
• Combines cGMP and cAMP synergism
• Increased thyroid activity
• Aromatase inhibiting effects
• SHBG inhibition
• Increased luteinizing hormone activity
• Improved testosterone:estrogen and testosterone:cortisol ratios.

Dosage Chart
Body Weight (lbs.) Dose (2x Daily)
Up to 150 1 Capsule (2 Daily)
200 2 Capsules (4 Daily)
250 3 Capsules (6 Daily)

The processes are complex, but the outcome is simple: You’ll feel better, look better and be better at what you do best! Take a test DRIVE today!

Supplement Facts

Servings per Container: See Size and Dosage Chart

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Amount Per Capsule
500mg **
StAR 3,5 Anaplex:
Icariin (50% extract)
Forslean (20%)*Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent #5,804,596
A4E2 ATP Synthase:
Dodder Seed (20:1 Cuscuta Chineses)
Naringin (98% Extract)
Cordyceps (7% Cordyceptic Acid)

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Cellulose, FD&C Blue #1, Candurin Silver Fine

DOSAGE CHART:

Body Weight (lbs) Dose (2x Daily)
Up to 150 1 Capsule (2 Daily)
200 2 Capsules (4 Daily)
250 3 Capsules (6 Daily)

Directions:
Take on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, then 1 hour pre-workout or mid-afternoon. Do not take within 3 hours of bedtime. Has both immediate and cumulative effects that improve with continued use.

WARNING:
Consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly or under the age of 18, chronically ill, or taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicine, including but not limited to anti-depressants (such as MAO inhibitors), stimulants, allergy medications, and medications for high blood pressure or other cardiovascular conditions. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

This log is being sponsored by the fine people at sbmuscle.com i would like to than Tuan and sbmuscle for choosing me to test this product.

sbmuscle.jpg

I am starting my Drive log today. I have read alot about this supplement and have heard very good things about it so it worked out great when sbmuscle.com gave me a chance to test it out.

Stats

AGE 46

5' 10"

241 LBS

15% BF

DAILY SUPPLEMENTS

WHEY EAS 2 SCOOPS PRE AND POST WORKOUT

FISH OIL WAL-MART 3 CAPS A.M. AND P.M.

CEE AXIS LABS 3 CAPS PRE AND POST WORKOUT

MULTI TWINLAB A.M. AND P.M.

SOMNIDREN-GH 1 SCOOP 45 MINUTES BEFORE BED 5 ON 2 OFF

TRAINING ROUTINE

I will be doing 1 bodypart per day due to the fact a will be very busy in the next month. forearms will be done on bicep day and traps will be done on shoulder day i will be doing a 2 on 1 off split and cardio about 5 times a week.

GOALS

I want to increase strength and lean body mass.

DAY 1

I took 2 drive prior to going to the gym and it was shoulder day about 20 minutes after taking i had some mild heartburn nothing serious.

Dumbell shoulder press 60x10x3

Seated military press 105x10x3

Front raises dumbell 30x10x3

Side raises dumbells 25x10 25x8 25x6

Seated bent over rows 20x10x3

Upright rows 95x10x3

Shoulder shrugs dumbells 90x10x3

Cardio 30 minutes elliptical machine

10 minutes steam room

The heartburn went away after i got into the workout nothing to report i did not feel any affects from the Drive but was not expecting to from what i have read most say they feel nothing till between days 5-7. I am also taking a small dose will ramp it up slowly at 241lbs i should be taking 6 caps a day. On a side not the caps are pretty cool looking metallic blue.

Dosed 2 caps after workout again some slight heartburn for about 15 minutes i will update log tomorrow have a great day:thumb:

DAY 2

I dosed 2 caps i am finding that i need to drink a ton of water when taking them or i get a strange taste in my throat and slight heartburn but when i sucked down a bunch of water it quickly went away.

Today is a cardio only day i will update after i dose later today have a great day:thumb:

DAY 2 CONTINUED

Dosed 2 more caps late this afternoon drank alot of water when taking and i did not have the heartburn.

I am going to dose tomorrow at 2 caps x 2 times and if all goes well will ramp up to 3 caps x 2 times the following day:thumb:

DAY 3

Dosed 2 caps this morning with alot of water.

workout legs

Squats

Dumbell lunges

Hack squats(machine)

Leg extentions(machine)

Hamstring curls(machine)

Inner and other thigh(machine)

Calf raises(machine)

No cardio

Still nothing to report on effects i will be dosing 2 more caps in about a hour. I will update the log tonight.:thumb:

DAY 4

Dosed 3 caps no problems.

Workout chest

Dumbell bench press

Dumbell incline bench press

Dumbell incline flys

Pec deck machine

Crossovers cable

I will update log tonight have a good one:thumb:

DAY 4 CONTINUED

Dosed 3 caps Drive at 3:30 p.m. started to feel later a mello kind of focused feeling i guess is the best way i could describe it stayed with me till about 8:00 p.m. nothing earth shattering but it was there and it was pretty cool.

I will update log tomorrow have a great night:thumb:

DAY 5

Dosed 3 caps and i am feeling a very nice focused feeling i am off to the gym just doing abs and cardio today i will update log this evening. Have a great day all:thumb:

DAY 5 CONTINUED

Dosed 3 caps at 3:15 p.m. i have to say when i went to the gym today my focus got better i blew right through cardio felt like i could have done another 30 minutes. I blasted the abs hard.

I feel a slight alpha-male feeling today nothing to great yet i mean i did not have any real agression where i feel like tossing 50lbs dumbell around the gym more like a "nothing can touch me" feeling very cool indeed.

I will update the log tomorrow so far i like what Drive is doing:thumb:

DAY 6

Already did both doses today.

Did biceps and forearms today the alpha-male feeling is happening i want ed to tear throught the iron today i felt as though i could not be touched. I finished up with 20 minutes cardio and a steam.

I like this feeling alot it is not a overwhelming type but more of a background alpha-male feeling the focus is awesome.

I will update tomorrow have a great day:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
DAY 7

Just did the last dose today of 3 caps.

I hit the triceps today and hit them hard. I am loving this "nobody can touch me" and in a zone feeling. I felt it was easier for me to finish each set on the tri's today and i blasted through cardio again.

I will update log tomorrow have a great day everyone:thumb:

DAY 8

Another good day with Drive today was only a cardio day but i did 40 minutes with ease. Still getting that background type of alpha-male feeling and i am loving it. I will update log tomorrow have a great night:thumb:

DAY 9

Done both doses today and i still am feeling very good on Drive gave the back a real hard session today and did 20 minutes light cardio.

I do feel that it is easier to finish my sets but have not pushed to increase the lbs on lifts yet if i continue to do well will start that next week.

Have a great night all:thumb:

Hey man your logs great so far..

Im looking at maybe trying this product ive been very laggy in the gym lately so i need to get that DRIVE back lol

Well keep me updated thanks

Natural Muscle

Hey man your logs great so far..

Im looking at maybe trying this product ive been very laggy in the gym lately so i need to get that DRIVE back lol

Well keep me updated thanks

Natural Muscle

Thanks it does make the gym easier if i was a stim fan i would stack it with RPM that stack is getting rave reviews:thumb:

DAY 10

Dosed this morning and hit the gym all full of pep and energy i worked the shoulders hard and did 20 minutes light cardio.

Still having that background type of alpha-male feeling it is hard to explain my mood is great and not so ramped up that i do not know what to do with myself but the mello the world is mine feeling is there.

I will be doing afternoon dose soon and i will update the log tomorrow have a great day all:thumb:

Dang brother, great log. Test enanthate used to give me the feeling your describing. Oh man did i love it! In fact the only other time i remember that "feeling" is after sex, lol. Seriously, i feel the alpha male thing with an awesome mellow relaxed feeling.
Anyway great job brother, i will be checking in often.

Dang brother, great log. Test enanthate used to give me the feeling your describing. Oh man did i love it! In fact the only other time i remember that "feeling" is after sex, lol. Seriously, i feel the alpha male thing with an awesome mellow relaxed feeling.
Anyway great job brother, i will be checking in often.

Thanks bro keep up your good log also i am following:thumb:

DAY 11

Today was a complete off day from gym i did my 2 doses and i feel great i will update again tomorrow:thumb:

DAY 12

I felt really good today at the gym i really worked the legs hard even at the end of a tough leg workout still had the alpha-male thing going and wanted to do some cardio but did not want to torture myself so far i like Drive alot. I will update log tomorrow:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
DAY 13-14

Last 2 days have been great with Drive yesterday i got up 85lbs on dumbell bench press got it up twice i have never been able to get that up at all before. I finshed with 20 minutes cardio and still felt like i had steam left in the tank.

Today just did cardio 40 minutes i was a dripping mess after but felt like hmnn lets do it again of course i did not finshed up with 10 minutes in steam room and i feel great.

Now this is off the topic but i am from the Boston area and it is now time to get ready to watch the Patriots make history by destroying the G-Men and go to 19-0 and 4th superbowl in 7 years final score Pats 38 G-Men 14 Brady and Moss are going to put a :paddle: on the G-Men!!!!!

Congrats on the pressing.

Sorry about the pats. I love Boston, i can't wait to visit again.

Seriously though, any sides yet? Hope the gains keep coming.

Congrats on the pressing.

Sorry about the pats. I love Boston, i can't wait to visit again.

Seriously though, any sides yet? Hope the gains keep coming.

Thanks yeah the Pats were just outplayed plain and simple no sides at 6 caps a day i hear though at higher doses(some people go as high as 9 a day) that you can feel sick to your stomache but for me after i started to take with alot of water no sides to speak of.:thumb:

DAY 15

Hit the biceps today and felt great did not do any heavier lifts but finshed up sets without much of a problem finished off with 20 minutes cardio.

I am doing alot of cardio because i want to lean out as much as possible before i do my next cycle of H-Drol and Furazadrol in a few weeks i am leaning out nice and if anything i feel stronger.

I still have that nice alpha-male feeling and it stays the same nice and mello like it is a backgroung feeling never gets real intense just nice.

I will update tomorrow have a great night:thumb:

DAY 16

Did triceps today and felt great still have that nice background feeling and my workouts are going very well. I finished up with 20 minutes cardio.

DAY 17

Today was a total off day from gym already did my doses and had the nice feeling but i do notice it is more effective when i am doing physical stuff but it is still there. I will update tomorrow have a great night:thumb:

DAY 18-19

Thursday was a cardio only day and today i hit the back hard and felt great.

This is the last day of Drive as my 110 caps are gone i liked this supp alot the focus at the gym was awesome and the background alpha-male feeling was very nice it never got real intense and i like that.

My weight stayed the same even with a ton of cardio and i did have small strength gain the biggest thing i noticed was it became alot easier to bust out the 3 sets of my lifts and the couple of times i pushed up the lbs on lifts i was able to get it up for a couple of reps.

The other big change was after busting ass lifting i still felt like doing cardio most of the time i have to drag my butt to the cardio room.

I do feel stronger and muscle hardness has improved.

OVERALL RATINGS

STRENGTH GAINS 8 (DID IMPROVE SLIGHTLY)

FOCUS 10 (WAS AWESOME HOW I FELT IN GYM)

ENERGY 8 (WAS GOOD MOST OF THE TIME)

MOOD 8 (GOOD MOOD MOST OF THE TIME NOT LIKE MELTDOWN)

SIDES 7 (AFTER I DISCOVERED TO TAKE WITH A TON OF
WATER SIDES WERE NOT A ISSUE)

OVERALL 8

I liked this supplement if you want to feel great at the gym this will do the trick you will also see some strength gain while maintaining weigth and maybe even gain some if you do not do cardio like a mad man as i do.

The only real set backs were if you do not dose with a ton of water you may get heartburn and the only other thing is you need 2 bottles if you want to do a 30 day cycle at 6 caps a day.

I would run this product in the future i may use it as part of a pct somewhere down the road.

If anyone has any questions i would be happy to answer them.

Again thank you to sbmuscle.com for letting me test the product:thumb:

This may be very different, but result-wise sounds quite similar to "Intra-Xcell". Have you tried the latter? Are they similar?

Back