• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NYC revives vote for calories on menus (AP)

RSS Feed Robot

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
AP - A city agency voted Tuesday to revive a plan to force chains to post calorie counts for their foods right on the menu, hoping the fat-filled truth will shock New Yorkers into eating healthier.

Read More...

I think it is gay. If people are too stupid to learn about what they put in there body... then fuck them

I go out to eat to enjoy. Not to worry about what Calories I am consuming.

For fast food it's stupid I think, you know it's going to be shit for you.

What I would love to see is a chain restaurant that provides bodybuilder diet type food: like a meal of grilled chicken w/ soy sauce, veggies, rice, and maybe some nuts in approx that 40/40/20 ratio as an example.

That will never happen though. Ever.

You could always ask for a grilled chicken and rice with veggies. Might not be a Menu standard.... But most basic meals will be accommodated.

This will definitely help me choose between the Whopper or Big mac.

It's all that rat meat in it. The Whopper uses only the finest dog, so it's far better.

You could always ask for a grilled chicken and rice with veggies. Might not be a Menu standard.... But most basic meals will be accommodated.

I never thought of doing something as simple as that. WTF :(

Still it would be a cool restaurant, especially if they came up with some great tasting meals while still maintaining a good macro ratio.

Back