• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

banned from wrestling team

danny81

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
basically i got into a fight with the bus driver and punched him. i have to apologize to him or i cant ride the bus to practice whichc is 4 miles a way. i guess i am going to walk. but what is the best way to run with all my books on my back? my backpack usualy falls off. please be serious.

Fighting with the driver? I figured that you'd been banned for trying an illegal "mount". :shrug:

if it was important, you would have taken yourself more seriously.

you are a stupid fucking wigger piece of shit.

if it was important, you would have taken yourself more seriously.

you are a stupid fucking wigger piece of shit.

Wow, I was gonna say the exact same thing right down to "wigger piece of shit."

Well played.

what are you talking about i do take it seriously.

What kind of stupid fuck get into a fight with a fucking bus driver?? I've known some worthless pieces of shit in my day, and you're slowly putting yourself in their company. Congrats.

Ye dont appologize man thats for wusses and fags.

Danny you need a new lifestyle. I think the best thing for you would be to quit school and live on the road as a Hannah Montana groupie. Just think about it.

danny apologize to the bus driver its the best thing you can do for yourself

danny apologize to the bus driver its the best thing you can do for yourself

i cant bring myself to apologize to someone who started shit wit me. he shud thank me for not stomping him out

How fucking gay and pathetic he would look if he told the bus driver he was sorry for kicking his ass..

i cant bring myself to apologize to someone who started shit wit me. he shud thank me for not stomping him out

Talking shit about how you could beat up (ha!) a bus driver isn't going to score you any points with anyone but dumb-asses like yourself.

die wigger

this is why people make fun of you.

you act like a child.. grow up, be a man and admit when you made a mistake. men know when they fuck up and they are fine to admit it, learn from it and move on. little faggot bitches on the other hand will always be too proud, and because of this, you will never get anywhere in life.

so man up, admit to him you made a mistake.. and continue on with wrestling practice.

you should watch a movie called american history x. its one of my favorite movies, pay attention to the character derek vineyard. he was a hard ass wannabe, and then he grew up.. it took a trip to prison, but he did it. you could learn a alot from this movie i think.

this will be my last post to you, because you dont seem to want any help..

i saw it. hes a fucking pussy. anyway. i might just quit the wrestling team.

and this is why you will never amount to anything. you are a bum danny, and a failure. get used to it. do me a favor, tell your grandma that you are a piece of shit and that you will never grow up

kill yourself wigger

you should watch a movie called american history x. its one of my favorite movies, pay attention to the character derek vineyard. he was a hard ass wannabe, and then he grew up.. it took a trip to prison, but he did it. you could learn a alot from this movie i think.

I think the infamous shower scene will turn him on too much to get anything from the movie...he'll be too busy whacking it to a diesel Ed Norton.

I've officially joined the "Danny's A Troll" club. No one can be this fuckin stupid. I don't mean just the hitting the bus driver stuff, but what kind of question is "How do you run with a back pack on?" He seriously a)thinks there's a technique to it or b)is a troll

School bus? You can't possibly be from NYC.
The only kids who ride on a school bus a your age ride the short yellow school bus.

My kids take the NYC bus.

i saw it. hes a fucking pussy. anyway. i might just quit the wrestling team.

We all know you won't quit the wrestling team. Where else will you get to look at other guys' cocks? And lets not forget the singlets and rolling around with sweaty guys...admit it, your a fuckin closet homo.

Anyway, one thing you should quit...quit life...please.

this is not to brag about it. i want to fucking know how to run with a backpack on.
OK, here you go.
Lace up your sneakers, stand up, place your bag on your back, place your left foot first then your right foot.
Proceed to increase your speed.

Back