• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ghrp6

Nachez

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
today starts my first log on GHRP-6.
Im 22 yrs old.
I just got my shippments in the mail. I already made the solution.
mixed the water with the ghrp6. Already took the injection. N i really do got to say. these pro body builders r brave. These injections hurt. I injected into the abdominal muscle.
if my 6 month cycle is a success N i start to see wonderful result with in the next couple months I will inform you all.
Hopefully I will see good joint recovery benefits at the 100mcg a day dose.:hmmm:

side effects so far seem to be i feel sleepy.
Also took a Gaba supplement n will take some L arginine later today when i get some from walmart. im off to take a nap.

Get ready to eat! This stuff will make you hungry. I seem to remember doing at least 300 mcg/day, maybe up to 500. Could be wrong, though. Best of luck!

im avoiding going over 300 mcg.

i read bout side effects similar to hypoglymia when u get past 500 mcg a day.

well

im some what leaner. it helped heal up a ankle injury nicely.
i will soon move to 200 mcg a day n get back to you all.

The effects will be seen after a while, and yeah just be ready with the sleeping habbits. Regards to you.

visit:gm2labs.com/products/ghrp-6

hi folks i have been body building for about 5 years and have been taking sust and deca in the last year of training until i had an accident and broke both my wrists. i have not been able to do any training for 10 months i have lost a shit load of weight and now its time to get back to the gym. i have been told about GHRP6 from a friend that it can or will help with recovery can anyone help with a bit more info thanks

To be truthful with you I think you would far better off with either IGF or HGH in the area where you were injured.

Back