• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does IM have a Facebook Group?

DontStop

pappy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
??curiousitron??

I dont think so, but it should! To the Princemobile!

yaaay! I have facebook and myspace and so should you and you and you and Prince/IM.com :p

yaaay! I have facebook and myspace and so should you and you and you and Prince/IM.com

Caffeine is clearly not your friend. :finger:

nooo you do ittt

First off you asked the question, secondly I don't use Facebook, and thirdly do you really think I have time for that stuff?

I have a tough time trying to do myspace (again) and IM.com! I do have facebook but I rarely use it!

I have to live the real life every free second I get! :thumbs:

Yeah, dontstop..... get cracking with that page!!!!:paddle:

IML Gear Cream!
well why bother make it IF no one uses it

and if it was me who made it, only danny81 would come and spam it

well, last I read Facebook is way ahead of Myspace in traffic and members joining daily, so obviously a lot of people use it, and they may not be here, so if you created the group you would be helping us build our community here and get new members...don't you want to help build this board?

well, last I read Facebook is way ahead of Myspace in traffic and members joining daily, so obviously a lot of people use it, and they may not be here, so if you created the group you would be helping us build our community here and get new members...don't you want to help build this board?

Such a guilt trip. I approve of this message.

and if it was me who made it, only danny81 would come and spam it

i have face book he wouldnt be the only one on there

it's a joke danny
some people make them

Back