• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My progress - 28% bf to 11% bf in 4 months - Your Thoughts

scottysbody

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been training and dieting for about 4 months with the goal of 7-8% body fat and some muscle gain. I would love to get some feedback on my progress. I have everything listed here.

Scotty's Body - Complete Body Transformation

Please let me know what you guys think. Good or bad, I can take it.

Thanks,

Scott

I have been training and dieting for about 4 months with the goal of 7-8% body fat and some muscle gain. I would love to get some feedback on my progress. I have everything listed here.

Scotty's Body - Complete Body Transformation

Please let me know what you guys think. Good or bad, I can take it.

Thanks,

Scott

wow, thats crazy. did you lose that the healthy way or did you starve your self?

Hey, that's fantastic man. Keep it up. Hope you can get johnstone beat in your progress and the site too heheh..

Hey guys, thanks for checking out my progress.

I haven't lost muscle but have actually gained some.

195lbs @ 28% = 54.6lbs BF, 140.4lbs FFM (Fat Free Mass)
167lbs @ 11% = 18.3lbs BF, 148.6lbs FFM

So actually a reduction of 36lbs BF and an increase of 8lbs FFM.

Scotty

The ads are served up by google. I'm not sure why that ad has been coming up today.

My goal is to get down to 7-8% body fat without any muscle loss and then start a very clean bulk through spring and summer with the goal of putting on 15-20 lbs. of lean muscle.

Scotty

Your site was a bit squiffy yesterday, looks alright now.

That's a very smooth consistent weight loss, extremely rapid too. To do that without stripping muscle takes real dedication and care. You say you intend to bulk without gaining fat, how are you intending to do that, ie what changes will you be making?

B.

hey scott, nice work.. what got you motivated to lose it?

hey scott, nice work.. what got you motivated to lose it?

My motivation came from just being fed up with the way I looked and felt. I never wanted to take my shirt off, even in front of my wife. It was very embarrasing. This summer, I may not wear a shirt at all. J/K.

Scotty

I haven't been over here to Iron Magazine lately but I just wanted to pop in and thank you guys for checking out my progress. I've still got a little work to do to get down to 7% body fat but I'm moving toward that goal.

Talk to you soon.

Scotty

Back